Is she not good enough or am I not good enough ?

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 11:31 pm
So I've been on and off with this girl for 6 months now, but everytime we get back together its good the first two weeks then at the end of the month we split for some reason, but recently we've been arguing like every other day.

On Friday we got off work she got mad when I said I was going back to my room, so I stayed because she was upset when I said I was about to leave, but she was still mad at me. Then I asked her why do you act like this when we get into a arguement she replied with thats just me.

The subject then got changed to our relationship and the future of it.  Everytime she brings this up I already know she wants to split. Its because we  argue all the time, me always walking from her when she is mad, knowing we may have to breakup at the end of year unless we do a long distance relationship, and our career.

She told me we will talk about this subject later which we didnt, but she txt me later that day saying" i'm no good for you" then I repied with " I hate you I swear " the reason I said that is because she always says that when we're about breakup or whatever. So we didnt talk the next day, but I txt her Sunday because I felt bad for saying I hate her, but she didnt respond back then when I saw her the next day she didnt want to speak to me.

I then began to apologize in a txt saying that I was in the wrong and how I want to make this relationship work, Then she replies with i'm not good enough for you no matter what I say, she hates her body, she feel like a fool when she says I love you because I didnt say it one time, also she cant over the past that I called grimey for being in the rebound relationship.

She brokeup with me then got into a rebound relationship for not giving her attention around November which lasted until December because I wrote her a letter stating how I felt about her and how she is grimey for even doing that, but I forgave her then we moved on, so I thought.

Why does she keep doing this ?

Should I work on myself to help improve the relationship or just move on ? I want to make it work, but everytime I get a chance it always end the same way

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,031 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 05:49 am
How about that NEITHER of you are ready for a relationship?

Why don't you just date and get to know females better/ You seem clueless and need more experience.

Are you in college? All the better reason to not be tied down with one girl.

0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 06:45 am
@Aprincetoagod,
Why do you want to make this work? You realize that there are other women out there, right, not just this one?

Also, stop conducting your relationships via text. If you need to talk about something, do it in person.
0 Replies