White nationalist shot at protesters after Richard Spencer speech in Florida

Olivier5

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2017 09:14 pm
@ehBeth,
I don't know in this particular case but polsters often use self-definitions, i.e. they ask the people they sample if they think of themselves as "black", "white", etc.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2017 11:38 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote Finn:
Quote:
Are you really comparing (unfavorably) Trump to Petain?

By one important measure, yes. Both took office intending to install the policies of a foe at the expense of their own country. What makes Petain superior in that one regard is that Petain was working for a foe that he had just fought against, but got defeated by. Trump took office intending to install the policies of his country's foe who had done him financial good previously, although that country was not in any position to militarily force anything on Trump's country.
0 Replies

pkathrine98

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2017 07:14 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes I was defining white and blacks as people. We look at darker people as blacks and light skinned people as whites. For the purpose of these statistics, I was saying that it is easier to group them together because in general all darker skinned people receive more discrimination than light skinned individuals.
0 Replies