guy wont talk to me after we hooked up... why?

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 01:42 am
Okay so here’s when I met up with a guy from tinder for the first time:

It was nearly 2am and I was thinking about finally meeting up with this guy I’ve been talking to for a year that I met on Tinder. I was always too scared to meet up with him so I played games with him and never meeting up with him. Finally did spontaneously he came over and we hung out for a little bit.....

And we fucked like 4 times

During this entire time we were like doing some foreplay and kissing and **** like that and he was telling me things like this:
“Be mine”
“You’re my girlfriend”
“Are you mine?”

So, I was never expecting this to be a boyfriend/girlfriend thing. I thought we were just going to be friends who fucked or something idk hahaha. So he’s saying all of that cute **** which made me to start thinking about what’d it be like if I started seeing him.

The next days go by, and he doesn’t talk to me. We would text, but our conversations are very boring and stale. So I bluntly said to him:
“Do you not want to talk to me anymore?”
and he goes
“I’m just over thinking things”
And I say
“Be straight up with me”
He does
“I am”

I haven’t texted back since. It’s driving me crazy because I don’t know what the **** he means? He tells me, the night we hook up, that he wants me and makes it seem like I’m going to be his girlfriend. I assume this because he literally said that.

I haven’t talked to him since, and our conversation ended shitty, as you can see.

What are some reasons you guys won’t talk to you after you ****? What the **** does he mean? Why is he playing games? Should I stop talking to him? Help lol it’s frustrating he won’t just ******* say his feelings.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 4,384 • Replies: 12

jespah

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 05:17 am
@dropdead,
He won't talk to you because he got what he wanted and now he's done.

I'm sorry.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 06:39 am
After a year talking you certainly would know what his mind set was: looking for a stable, long term relationship OR a roll in the hay.

You got your answer.

Much is revealed in what you say in your post. First time meeting and you end up in bed. What was he supposed to think about you?

Bet he has a lot of girls he's grooming for a hit and run.

Sorry.

Can you think if what you may have learned from all this?

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 07:48 am
@dropdead,
it was a tinder hook-up

he did some gf/bf sex talk - it happens

what people say during, in/around sex doesn't really mean much

you hooked up

it's likely over

__

don't ever expect sextime talk to mean anything
0 Replies

lasuz

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2017 08:58 am
@dropdead,
You are worth more than just being a hookup.
If you want an actual relationship keep sex out of it, no talking about it, sexting, exchanging photos of that type. If they just want a lay let them find someone else.

Take time to know each other, respect each other, care about each other, and the sex will mean something, and a relationship will have a chance.

Sex means more to women (most), than men, so take care of yourself. Forget that guy, it was just sex to him. Move on. Good luck!
0 Replies

Kiko87

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2017 03:34 pm
Don't give yourself away so soon with someone you don't even know that long, what ends up happening is that guys like that only want 1 thing and after that their mindset totally changed and got what they wanted.
0 Replies

cruzlorenzo

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2017 06:55 am
@dropdead,
He is so stupid
0 Replies

Caramelpopcorn

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2017 10:23 pm
@dropdead,
They say listen to what a man says after sex, not before or during. If you were unattached before sex get yourself back there and stay there, you’re still only toes deep so end it before it starts to hurt.
0 Replies

roughneck1984

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2019 01:15 pm
@dropdead,
he may feel guilt. I did this when I was younger,,felt guilty,,,when I fucked,,i finally got over this. ask him if he feels guilty??
0 Replies

mystikmind

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 04:29 pm
@dropdead,
Most of the people posting answers here seem to have overlooked that part where you said

"i played games with him and never meeting up with him"

He has crossed you off as a genuine potential partner long ago, but just playing along because no point in completely ruling out a possible ****.
cherrie

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 10:28 pm
@mystikmind,
Did you read the rest of the op after the bit you quoted?
They did get together and have sex and then he didn't want to know her after that.
mystikmind

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 10:57 pm
@cherrie,
Yea I read it... and in that situation i also would have already formed an opinion as a result of the playing games that would not easily be changed
0 Replies

Thundermist04167

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2020 11:53 am
@dropdead,
Any guy who wants sex before marriage is a user.
0 Replies