Witness to history...pick a day, any day.

Mosin Nagant

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 04:06 pm
I would travel to the 6th armies fall at stalingrad. Id wanna see the germans surrounded on the volga plateau.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 11:19 am
I think one of the most fascinating years in Western European history is 1215, the date of the signing of the Magna Charta; the convocation of the bishops of Northern France, as well as the convocation of the 4th Lateran Council.

What do these three things have in common? They set the course for modern marriage.

A person I would like to meet is a woman named Dhoudha who lived in 9th C France -- although there was no such place as France -- in the town of Uzes and wrote a book for her son William and took care of the family estate while her hubby dallied with the Empress Judith. Scary times.

But, I would also like to have present at the American witch persecutions in Beverly and Salem, MA, although a psychic told me I was there!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 03:17 pm
Here's a fun link for anyone who is interested in Time Lines.

http://gocreate.com/History/index.htm
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 03:05 pm
I'd like to go back Austria, late 20's. Find a certain wannabe artist....... force myself to be deliberately violent this one time. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 03:07 pm
Ooops!..You said witness ... Embarrassed
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 12:26 pm
Green Witch -- Do you know that Liz I was so popular that people wore lockets with her picture painted on them?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 06:18 pm
I know she was very good at her own PR. Of course, the current Liz can be found on many a tea towel.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 03:53 pm
I wouldn't get hurt?
I could safely come back?

The BIG BANG!

Whoo Hooooo
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 10:56 am
Liz I's face was hand-painted on lockets, while Liz II's was stencilled -- probably in a Third World nation -- on towels used to dry dishes. Telling, isn't it?
0 Replies