Family- caught in a serious lie?

Sat 7 Oct, 2017 04:38 pm
I had snucked out the house last night and when i snuck back in i left the ladder besides the house. My foster mom ask me why was the ladder there and i freaked out and told her a dealer came last night to deliver me coke. I had just simply snuck out and now she wants to kick me out because she feels that i'm putting her in danger by inviting drug dealers. (I dont do coke and dare not to do that) but i have a history of awoling and i freaked out. I love her and don't want to lose her. How can i tell the truth now?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,435 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed

ehBeth

Sat 7 Oct, 2017 04:56 pm
@Mwhite0325,
You tell her the truth - why you freaked and what you really did.

Things are already bad. You could try to make them better by being honest.
Linkat

Fri 13 Oct, 2017 04:46 pm
@ehBeth,
Agreed and if she is as great as you say and an experienced foster parent she has dealt with all sorts of kids that have various emotional problems. If you come clean tell her exactly how you feel and why you lied it is more likely she will want you to stay and be willing to help you.

If you don't you likely will be moved defiantly worth the risk to be open and honest.
0 Replies