Cross Dressing Confusion?

Fri 6 Oct, 2017 03:40 pm
Need some honest advice and input. I'm a 25 year old male who has a particular attraction to ladies wearing yoga pants or leggings (duh, who doesn't), and also have a slight "fetish" for their well kept feet / painted toes and such. I have just in the last year or so began to become more open and less self conscious about this as I realize that is more of a common thing than I had previously known. However, the years of keeping my attractions in silence and self confidence issues had led me to experiment with wearing yoga pants and leggings/jeggings, ballet slippers (my favorite style of shoe on the ladies), and also painting my toenails. I have been doing this on and off for a quite a few years now. It has been an internal struggle for me as I have discovered it is quite a turn on, but I feel guilty afterwards like I am some sort of socially deviant pervert or something of the sorts. I have no desire to wear high heels, make-up, wigs, dresses, underwear, or pretend I am a woman. Also, in case some of you are wondering, I have not had any homosexual fantasies and am pretty confident in my sexual orientation. So I am quite confused as to what this "wearing clothing that is normally worn by women but only from the waist down" thing means. I have only admitted the foot attraction to one previous gf, but I don't know how I will be able to explain this to a future mate as I am still trying to figure it out myself. I am wondering if I should simply embrace my kinks and hope for the best or seek therapy to What are your thoughts? Am I a cross-dressing deviant or just pushing the typical black and white gender boundaries of todays western culture?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,558 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

ehBeth

Fri 6 Oct, 2017 03:58 pm
@rkones92,
Honestly, it doesn't sound much like cross-dressing to me.

You've simply identified things you like to wear and do that you generally associate with women. I have known men who wear yoga pants/leggings over the past 40+ years. A few over the same time period have enjoyed painted toenails. Nothing unusual about any of the fellows. They're comfortable with themselves.

Relax, enjoy yourself and hopefully you'll find a life partner who is also happy to be themselves.
tibbleinparadise

Fri 6 Oct, 2017 07:40 pm
@rkones92,
I suspect that if more guys put on leggings and yoga pants they'd understand why women swear by them and we'd see more guys in yoga pants and leggings.

My best advice / guidance is to like what you like so long as it's legal and doesn't get anybody hurt. If you like to paint your nails, go for it. If leggings make you feel good, wear em.
0 Replies

BarbieTgurl

Mon 3 Oct, 2022 02:32 pm
@ehBeth,
First off society tries to label us categorized and set.
Don't let that happen be you.
Crossdressing is a fetish not a question of your manhood or sexuality.
Enjoy the other side of your sexual taste and don't over think things.
0 Replies