Caught boyfriend "sexting"

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 04:32 pm
Hi everyone.

My name is Bente, I'm new here and I need your advice. My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost two years. Almost 2 weeks ago I found out that he "sexted" a girl on instagram, making a comment about her breasts. Apparently while he was at work he was "bored" and decided to go on instagram. While he was there he ended up on the explore page and found a girls instagram. After looking at this picture, he sent a message to her saying "your friends". When I asked him what picture he saw he said he didnt remember (even after looking at all her pictures). He told me that once it happened, he deleted it and tried to forget about it. He claims that he doesn't remember what he felt that made him do that and that was a message that he sent just for fun. I don't know know what to do now. We just spent a week off abroad on vacation and it was amazing but I am just worried that I will never forget this episode and that this will always be in the back of my mind. Also, he is saying that this thing may have happened for a reason and made him realize a bunch of things. He has become more vocal about his feelings for me and more open about he acts towards me in front of his family and friends. He says that he will not give up on us and that will do everything to make me the happiest. I am lost and so is he. I hope you guys can help me out with some advice.

Thank you
Bente

jespah

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 04:52 pm
@benteferreira,
If you're worried about 'never forgetting', then you're just going to dwell on it.

Never forget your first kiss, your wedding, your mom's funeral, and if you've ever been fired.

Let this excruciatingly minor incident go.
0 Replies

YummySarah

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 07:21 am
@benteferreira,
I would have problems trusting him as well after an incident like that.

Call me paranoid, but he definitely was looking to cheat in my opinion. If anything -- he should have been looking at your pictures -- not a random girl's!

0 Replies

bigmike43

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2017 04:08 am
@benteferreira,
OMG relax he did nothing.. would you get mad if he looked at a girls ass? no you hit him in the stomach and call him a perv. dont matter where you work up your appetite as long as you eat at home , but no harm in checking out the menu. but if your worried see if he deletes browser histories or chat strings.
0 Replies