help please

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 05:24 am
Okay to beging with i am an 18 year old gay male not sure thats relevant but every little helps. I have had Intrusive thoughts from the back end of last year to now i dont know why or how they started but i have had alot of them and it varies so i would have Murder, Pedophilia, death. suicide, rape, incest and alot more just to name a few. i would have a thought it would last a while then i would think i would rather have this thought than that thought then i do get that thought and think this is hard i want that thought insteaad of this thought. I wasnt sure if POCD was real or if it was something people told people to make them feel better about themselves. First of all i looked up pedophilia and its the sexual attraction to children. Now my whole life i have never been attracted to children i always like older guys or guys my own age. So i dont know where the thoughts came from but its affecting me in so many ways. I would have thoughts in my head What if i lose attraction to guys and start develope feelings for kids? what if i look at children will feelings happen or emerge will i turn into one? So i avoid contact and eye contact with them just in case. I would also go Online and look up symptoms and storys then compare them to me and think dose this relate to me at all. Also i would go online and look up when dose pedophilia emerge? most sites say before or during puberty and im 18 now so will it happen?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 453 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 05:30 am
@Themaster154,
You asked about these issues in Sept.

You need professional help in figuring out what all these thoughts mean.
Themaster154

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 05:37 am
@PUNKEY,
i am seeing a therapist i just wanted othere peoples opinions
jespah

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 05:38 am
@Themaster154,
Our opinions are nowhere near as valid as your therapist's.
0 Replies