So confused with this girl..Help Please?

Oldmonk

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 10:51 am
Does she really like me?been a month i know this girl,she tells me she is blessed to have me in her life,when i comment on her picture she says she feels whole when being spoken by me,and she posts my comment in instagram with caption like 'when comment upon your photograph gives you chills'..she tells me i am one of the prettiest soul she have came across..once she asked me Why i am single?After my reply she said --"May be you have built this high wall around.To avoid the invasion of a pretty woman who will turn your world upside down"..I said "Absolutely Not"..and she said ..."I wish not"..i am so confused..is she really int0 me?She sends me songs she likes..and just last week we met in a restaurant and we met for work.she asked me if she could sit beside me so that she could she could see my laptop screen.i was ok and she sat beside me and we had this brainstormng.In between this she touched my hand and she was really close and held my hand and taught me how to draw this figure.it was for a website logo.so later that day at night we were chatting and she said i was hopeless romantic and lol..i am still confused..Where is this going?any help appreciated to decode this thing.Help please.

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 11:24 am
@Oldmonk,
Oh good heavens. Grow a pair and just ask her out on a date. Her answer will should give you a pretty good clue where you stand with her.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 01:02 pm
@Oldmonk,
Wait a minute .... you don't know?

You REALLY don't know what all this means?

Where have you been the last 15 years? Head down , playing video games? In prison or Monestery? Sheltered childhood? On the austistic spectrum?

I think you need to get out into the world. Talk to and interact with lots of people so you learn how to 'read' body language and facial gestures.

THEN and only then should you even consider dating.
Oldmonk

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 02:10 pm
@CoastalRat,
Good heavens yes..thank you so much for this instant respone..i am still so confused..once out of no where we were like giving each a domain name you know like www.whatever.com and stuff and she gave me this big WWW.SKEPTICAL.COM Eeh? I am dying inside how to approach..are you sure she is into me?
Oldmonk

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 02:24 pm
@PUNKEY,
Body language and everything is onto my forte my friend.the thing is this called hopeless romantic thing..looking at the dictionary for the meaning of the"hopeless romantic" makes me depressed..answering to your question for the last 29 years i have made this this place called earth my home,no vidio games(mario,contra yes 2decades ago), not autistic,i broke up a year ago after this 6 years of lovingly turbulent relationship.this girl in my life now is so so so...i have no clue..am i friendzoned or something?i would appreciate your detailed analysis.thank you in anticipation
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 02:53 pm
The clues are all there that she is interested.

Re-read your own post.

Why do you doubt your own instincts? - or the facts?
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 08:21 am
@Oldmonk,
You will never know unless you ask her out. If she turns you down, then you know she has no real interest in you. Sure, you will be disappointed, but you'll get over it.

Good luck to you.
Oldmonk

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 09:29 am
@PUNKEY,
Thanks @punkey
0 Replies

Oldmonk

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 09:31 am
@CoastalRat,
Thanks @CoastalRat
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 09:32 am
@Oldmonk,
Ask her out.

Linkat

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 11:02 am
@Oldmonk,
Quote:
..once she asked me Why i am single?After my reply she said --"May be you have built this high wall around.To avoid the invasion of a pretty woman who will turn your world upside down"..

Why do you think she said this? Because it appears that you have built a wall around you....after all she does to show you she likes you and you haven't asked her out... no wonder she thinks you built a wall around you.

And even if you were in doubt, if you are interested in her - why haven't you asked her out? You will never date if you don't ask...at least if you ask and she says no you will have an answer.

But to me it is quite apparent she likes you
Oldmonk

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 01:02 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks @ehBeth..definetely i will..as she is out of town..she is returning back this coming tuesday..but then again whats bothering me is this "hopeless romantic thing"..i am just trying to decrypt thing term 'hopeless romatic' so that when we meet this wednesday perhaps i could be like - alright i am ready for this..any inputs?this isnt like i am new to dating and stuff..but this beautiful lady here is so confusing..thanks
0 Replies

Oldmonk

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 01:12 pm
@Linkat,
Thanks @Linkat..why you so confident she likes me?anyway we are going to meet this coming wednesday but the thing thats killing me now is this term called "hopeless romantic"!! going through my question yes it does sounds like she likes me..i too have that feeling that she likes me..alas that hopeless romatic ****.looking at definition of ''hopeless romatic" thingy thats out of sphere.if i take only the prefix "hopeless" i see as i am hopeless (very bad or incompetent),which apparently is not..help my friend..Smile
Linkat

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 02:16 pm
@Oldmonk,
Just stop overthinking it - go with your heart and just ask her for the love of pete!

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 02:19 pm
@Oldmonk,
Why do I think she likes you ....

Oldmonk wrote:

she tells me she is blessed to have me in her life,...she says she feels whole when being spoken by me,.....gives you chills'..she tells me i am one of the prettiest soul she have came across..once she asked me Why i am single?...She sends me songs she likes..she asked me if she could sit beside me ...In between this she touched my hand and held my hand

She either likes you or she is really mean and leading you on.
chai2

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 05:15 pm
@Linkat,
Oh Jesus, don't get him started on that.

Oldmonk

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 11:09 pm
@chai2,
@chai2 lol
0 Replies