Why does he bring up what I did? When he's done a lot.

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2017 08:59 am
So I've was in a 6 year relationship but married for 4. I can say the 4 years I was very young I would chase my ex around he would talk to different girls. He would go out be drunk abuse me for years and I never could get out the relationship. Than I got pregnant and he was starting to be good to me but shortly after he abused me bad that I called the cops for the first time. After that he went back to talking to girls living the life while I took care of our baby. I was so depressed the times I try to move forward he would come back. A year later I had another baby that went through the exact same thing. I helped him get a really good job took care of all his needs. His first big check he left me and his two daughters. After that I said hell with it. I changed of sobbing to being strong. Weeks later after him having fun he would call but I'll put my foot down and ignore him. I talked to some guy for the first time for 2 weeks and went out with my friends got a tattoo. I didn't know what I was going through but I stopped caring about my ex. He would blow me up like the tables turned months later I ended up taking his word for it and ever since he's threw the same thing in my face about talking to a guy and hanging around that guy. Never intimate and He even thinks the tattoo was for that guy but it's really not. even that guy said for himself to my ex. I went through again more abuse but I don't understand is he really hurt or is he just a messed up person all around.

ehBeth

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2017 09:08 am
@Breearias,
Other than for child visitation matters why are you talking to this man at all.

__

If you are considering a relationship with him, please make sure you are using multiple forms of birth control.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2017 10:27 am
@Breearias,
No, he's not hurt. He's jealous because you were not in his control when you separated.

Yes. Trust your instincts. He IS messed up.

Get out of this relationship and stop believing his lies.
0 Replies