State by State Divorce Rates

Jack Webbs

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 05:03 pm
And God only knows how many men think of their children and grand children in these terms either!

I believe we are all lucky because of this. Don't you Montana?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 05:15 pm
void
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 05:37 pm
Hah! Very Happy
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 06:34 pm
Well Jack, at least we do understand now,
why your wife has left you.

You come across as a bitter, selfish man and usually
they get what they deserve. No offense, but your
postings convey this notion.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 06:48 pm
Actually, you could be my step father, except he's still married to my Mom.

You could have been my Mom's Dad, except he has passed on.

You could have been a couple of other men in my family, all of whom I loved.

You're okay, Jack. Under all that I know there's a heart. But, I'll keep it our secret if you like. Laughing
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 06:49 pm
Sad but true. I guess all I can do is try and make the best of things. No turning back, too late now. Thank you Calamity for understanding.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 06:50 pm
BTW, I read the other day that Newt is getting ready to marry his third wife. The first was dumped while fighting cancer. The second right after they found out she had a neurological condition indicating onset of MS. Third one is considerably younger, and a previous intern

How's them values???
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 06:57 pm
Why thank you squinney, I needed that, I appreciate your fondness. Yes, please keep it a secret in your heart but I find it only fair to make you aware that lots, and I mean LOTS, of other girls are doing the same thing. By the way squinney how old are you?

Oh! That Newt! Truly an Evil man, nothing but trouble. I don't know how that man manages to keep re-surfacing the way he does do you? squinney?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 07:59 pm
Why, I declare. I do believe I may have just been hit on for the first time on this forum! Cool

Sorry, Jack. I'm old enough to know better. I'm probably too rascally for ya, anyway. I'll just have to give the other girls a go at ya and wish you well.

I hear Newts making a comeback on the political scene. He's not one of the better examples of conservative values, and he certainly has plenty of company, but I can't imagine him taking a leadership position at this point. Then again, there have been lots of things I couldn't imagine that have happened over the last few years.
0 Replies