We've never met in real life nor have she seen my pics and no videocalls or voice calls at all we on

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 11:04 am
We've never met in real life nor have she seen my pics and no videocalls or voice calls at all we only chatted on Kik for 5 months but how is it possible to be this attached to her still even though we stopped talking for like 5 months now?

I still think about her and how I should've kept it going instead of just leaving it there in silence. I found out she also got back with her ex who cheated on her few weeks after we went into full silence with each other. Was I considered a rebound or someone she used to make her ex jelly? but we had a great 5 months of chatting it felt real to me cause we got to that sweet talks and **** like that we were saying "i love you's" to each other and all that cheesy stuffs about how we should be together and how we should end up together in real life. it still hurts me upto now to think about how easy it was for her to move on and just forget about something that we almost had. it's like "she's moved on while im still grieving" kind of situation. how should I deal with this i think im going nuts for this girl i liked her way too much

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 11:34 am
@Arthxy33,
Quote:
just forget about something that we almost had.
This says it all. You almost had it. But you never met, you never talked via phone or skype or anything else. You are obsessing over a 5 month, oh, I don't even know what to call it. It sure was not a "relationship" that you should be obsessing about.

Quote:
how should I deal with this
Talk to other girls. Find someone local that you can have a real relationship with. You know, like actually being face to face with her? Going on dates? That kind of thing.
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 01:41 pm
@Arthxy33,
You can still get those kinds of calls - but it will cost you by the minute....

Really!? Did you think this fantasy would go on forever before SOMETHING had to happen?

centrox

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 02:39 pm
@Arthxy33,
Arthxy33 wrote:
but how is it possible to be this attached to her still even though we stopped talking for like 5 months now?

How? Because of your great need and preference for imaginary over real relationships.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 03:53 pm
@Arthxy33,
...and so the internet ruins another future by disposing of in-person interaction.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 09:29 pm
@Sturgis,
In.....person?

What kind of whacko are you???
Arthxy33

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 04:22 am
@CoastalRat,
That's my point how is she able to make me feel all this stuff like it felt real to me all the convos and stuff like that. Prolly it was just me being this kind of person who keeps on being a fool for people that I can't have. Crazy how the internet can twist ur wicked mind. But danke für die hilfe 8)
0 Replies

Arthxy33

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 04:27 am
@PUNKEY,
What do u mean by 'those kind of calls'?
Maybe you're right though, maybe it was a fantasy that I created with my own wicked mind but I really have to say that it felt real if you only knew how'd it go. I was hoping for us to end up together really I was, but maybe just the wrong time who knows though. It's just absurd how in this world am I having a hard time forgetting her. Pft but anyways, danke für die hilfe 8)
0 Replies

Arthxy33

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 04:32 am
@centrox,
I could really swear to you that wasn't imaginary, I felt it, I don't know it's weird I know. I think I let her in too close to me. Never thought it would end up like this cause she was just nobody for me at first and then I got to know some parts of her then bam! I knew i was fucked then but anyways, danke für die hilfe 8)
0 Replies

Arthxy33

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 04:34 am
@Sturgis,
Haha, it hurt just as the same as how it would feel in real life. Maybe close but kind of almost the same. Because you get emotionally attached to this person and then you end up being emotionally destroyed pft but anyways, danke für die hilfe 8)
Arthxy33

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 04:36 am
@tibbleinparadise,
I'm just a fool for people whom I can't have. Always hoping for something that has .01 percent chance of happening. My mind is just that wicked and fucked 8(
0 Replies

cruzlorenzo

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 05:49 am
@Arthxy33,
Maybe, all you need is just to meet
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 08:23 am
@cruzlorenzo,
1. Connect.
2. Meet IN PERSON
3. Develop relationship or let it go

THAT'S how it works.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 09:57 am
@Arthxy33,
On the positive side, the internet is a big place and you will likely fall in love again. Next time though, try to have a phone call or Skype or something.

Today it hurts, tomorrow it'll hurt a little less and in 10 years you will have moved on enough to forget her.
Arthxy33

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 10:50 am
@cruzlorenzo,
If only it was that easy, germany to california not that far. Maybe who knows, but ya prolly need to meet. Hoping for that danke
0 Replies

Arthxy33

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 10:51 am
@PUNKEY,
Ya ofcourse. It's just that we live in different continents but ya hopeful for that heh
0 Replies

Arthxy33

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 10:55 am
@Sturgis,
True, but that was unexpected the one i almost had with her. That's why i don't do skype or imessage cause i don't want to get attached that much. But i wasn't able to dodge the bullet, she was something else. I think i'll never forget her though, maybe just accept the fact that there will never be an us but she'll be in the back of my mind for sure cause i liked her waaaaaaaaaaay too much. I don't look at it as a mistake also just a lesson. Danke
0 Replies