911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB OUR NATION IS IN PERIL

Lash

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 12:30 pm
Well, those weren't offensive--or funny-- but they are completely off the topic.

Why do you want to blame the Jews for everything that happens in this world? Are you jealous of them, or afraid of them? What evil, black-hearted loser has brainwashed you into hating people because of their religion?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 01:43 pm
I'll say this for Rafick, he's managed to create agreement among posters who rarely agree about anything.

The anti-semitism jokes, as well as those he's offered about other minorities, suggest the real agenda here...
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 02:18 pm
Don't think there was much doubt about that from the start. Religio-politico-ethnic prejudices aren't merely ignorant, they, and their proponents, are maliciously idiotic. Without 'em, there'd be no aparthied, no segregation, no discrimination, no terrorism, there'd have been no Holocaust nor Inquision nor persecutions nor martyrs nor tyrants. They are a malignancy on the body of humankind, an embarrassment to all that is human.

Given history, however, it seems sadly impossible to excize the disease; the best for which we may hope is that we might hammer it into remission whenever it rears its ugly visage. Sadly, too, it often is allowed to do horrible damage before being addressed and countered.
0 Replies

dadothree

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 10:45 pm
anti-sematism
Rafiqi?
Isn't that the name of the monkey in lion king?
i normally look for the best in people but in your case I don't see anything good.
The best argument against your statements, is your own stupidity.

It is far more likely that 9-11 was originally scheduled for 9-18. In 2001 9-18 was a Jewish holiday, Rosh Ha Shonnah. Because of this most Jews would have been absent that day. If anyone remembers, immediately after the attack, rumors began flying that it was the Jews who had done this and as evidence we were told that many jews were not at work that day. This later proved to be totally false. But how did this rumor start and spread so quickly unless it had been planted prior to the attack?

The theory is that when Moussaoui was arrested the rest of the hijackers thought we might be putting the puzzle together. They had to stick to the same day of the week to be sure of the type of aircraft and the route to insure that the plane would carry enough fuel and follow the same schedule. Also they wanted to wait until Congress was back in session. 9-11 was the 1st tuesday since congress had returned. When the attack happened the fingers were pointed at the Jews as had been previously planned. The accusations didn't make sense on 9-11 but would have convinced more knuckle draggers like Rafiqi. Of course this is giving Rafiqi the benefit of the doubt that he was not part of the original plan. I'm not sure he deserves that benefit. He seems to expending a lot of time and effort to carry out his mission. Bin Laden must be so proud of his pet Rafiqi.
dadothree
0 Replies

chris56789

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 04:31 am
Rafick!!!! I agree with you on all this!!

Check out my thread on how the gov/cia might have caused the Tsunamis in asia, look for all my posts, tell me what you think, go here:
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=42148&start=0
0 Replies

Rafick

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 04:31 pm
From The Independent (U.K.) : "Once an American regime is installed in Baghdad, our oil companies will have access to 112 billion barrels of oil. With unproven reserves, we might actually end up controlling almost a quarter of the world's total reserves....The US Department of Energy announced at the beginning of this month that by 2025, US oil imports will account for perhaps 70 per cent of total US domestic demand. (It was 55 per cent two years ago.) As Michael Renner of the Worldwatch Institute put it bleakly this week, "US oil deposits are increasingly depleted, and many other non-OPEC fields are beginning to run dry. The bulk of future supplies will have to come from the Gulf region." No wonder the whole Bush energy policy is based on the increasing consumption of oil. Some 70 per cent of the world's proven oil reserves are in the Middle East."
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 04:43 pm
Great scoop, Scoop. Which part of those oil stats are a surprise to you? (and, btw, there's a very real possibility that Iraq's unproven oil reserves may be MUCH larger than that :wink:) Chop, chop, chop, chop...
0 Replies

Rafick

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 04:56 pm
hope so , we cant live without oil, i guess you know that ?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 05:31 pm
Speak for yourself. I could live without oil just fine. I've invented a way to harness natural energy… but haven't yet figured out how to not get screwed out the windfall of profits it will generate.
0 Replies

Rafick

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 04:52 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Speak for yourself. I could live without oil just fine. I've invented a way to harness natural energy… but haven't yet figured out how to not get screwed out the windfall of profits it will generate.

OCCOM BILL's future car

http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/~s_mhasch/flintstone_car.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 09:50 am
O BILL- tell ya what Im gonna do.
Farmermans depreciation fund-think about it
dont gimme an answer now
well do lunch
ok, just think about it.

ciao.

remember this rafick, monkeys throw their feces. Can you complete the sillygism
0 Replies

Rafick

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 12:10 pm
To display there anger, Monkeys will throw piles of their own feces at others. They will also throw their feces when they're excited, or stressed, or sad...

Farmerman... Roosters have difficulties being genuine and always pretend to be tough and macho. They use their shrill cry and colourful feathers to attract as much attention as possible. Roosters may appear to be too cocky, but this is merely a defence mechanism. Challenge them, or they will slowly peck away at your patience.

wtf is your point ?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 12:22 pm
the syllogism's minor premise was that youve also been throwing a host of ****. forget it, the moment for syllogisms is gone, gone...
0 Replies

Rafick

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 12:52 pm
ok, what ever
0 Replies