Multiple Orgasms for Men... Possible?

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 07:53 am
I didn't think it was physically possible for men to have multiple orgasms. I thought I had learned this in basic Jr. High / Sr. High sex education and biology, but perhaps something has changed over the years? (EDIT (MODERATOR): Link Removed- no affiliation, just came across it on a marketing forum)

Is it physically possible? If so, is that something we should encourage given that we kinda need more productive things from men in our current world situation?

(On second thought, maybe women COULD finally take over and get the world straightened out?) Cool Idea

I don't know. Just came across this site and thought it went against all physiology. Wondered if it really was possible. Any experts on this subject at A2K?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,430 • Replies: 162
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 08:01 am
Oh sure, but it takes some practice. There is a pressure point between the perenium and the anus that if pressed just before orgasm will redirect the sperm back to the balls, according to Chinese medicine. This way, men can hold back and just keep going, like the Energizer bunny, having multiple orgasms without ejaculation.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 08:16 am
So, we are talking stopping it before it happens, not real multiples? Or, does it still feel like an orgasm each time?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 08:34 am
ok, what's an orgasm?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 08:40 am
hmm. my experience ( currently ) is that men CAn have multiple orgasims. They dont happen as quickly for him as they do me.. but they do happen
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 08:42 am
Shocked And there's me thinking that if anyone was going to know about this ...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 08:46 am
stimulation, stimulation...stimulation....
anyone can do it. ;-)
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 08:48 am
I had a multiple orgasm once. Afterwards I resembled some sort of puddled, boneless structure. I remember weakly asking the young lady to put a cigarette between my lips and light it because, like I say, I was nothing but an oozing gelatinous mass of quivering flesh.

It was quite an experience. I think her name was Julie.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 08:55 am
Are you inquiring about the normal nineteen year old male ability to rollover and do it again six to ten times about ten minutes apart or the tantric/yoga exercise of letting your head explode without letting your 'head' explode? (There's a lot of moving without moving in that.)

Joe (nogomi nono nggh) Nation
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:06 am
Isn't there a Tibetan trick where they turn the orgasm inwards, keep it building up for years, churning inside you, a perpetual orgasm that leaves one in that constant state where your eyes are glazed and a soft groan emanates from your inner core?

I think that's why those guys are always smiling.

Anyway, I thought I read that somewhere.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:21 am
Cav - I've now got the "Ancient Chinese secret, eh" commersial stuck in my head!

Well, the link has been removed (*!@% overactive hamsters!) so you can't see the text. Perhaps the "mind" version was what they were referring to, or control through thought.

Women can have actual, physical multples within minutes, no wait, and each is a full physical orgasm (You can Google the term if you need a definition, Embarrassed )

The text in the link made it sound like men could learn to do the same even if they are not 19.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:23 am
Will you teach me, squinney?

(I won't tell Bear)
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:28 am
Or.. you can teach both of us and we will tell Bear....
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:33 am
There is nothing to teach!
This is just one more thing, we have over you guys Mr. Green
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:33 am
Hey, I want to learn that trick too! Can you give me a private lesson too?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:35 am
CalamityJane wrote:
There is nothing to teach!
This is just one more thing, we have over you guys Mr. Green

Yes, but we will never have even one menstrual cramp! Ha!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:37 am
If I had to choose between menstrual cramps and only
one orgasm per session, I'd take the cramps any day.

Thing is, you can't even choose http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/frech/1235.gif
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:41 am
Well, I wasn't gonna rub it in, jane!

(So thanks for doing it for me. Very Happy )
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:41 am
I had a dance with multiple orgasms once.

Involving me, my penis, a microwaved burrito, and Wonder Years showing on the television.

It was a dance I will never forget.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 09:43 am
Sorry, Gus, Joe and Kicky. Cav seems to be the only one aware of this technique. Shall I send him over?
0 Replies