Wife has suggested a threesome

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 06:57 am
Quote:
I have always tried to fufill my wife's fantasies, but all of them up to this point have been strictly between us.

It sounds like your wife is the one with the vivid imagination. I agree with the others........if you are uncomfortable, don't do it. It just might open up a can of worms that you will be unable to close.

IMO, you need to tell her that you are not interested in this sort of thing. If she looks for threesomes elsewhere, that is another problem, but she should not use you for something of which you are not comfortable.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 07:28 am
Phoenix32890
Your insight and advice are always on the mark.

Acquiunk
You're a riot/

Joe (I have trouble concentrating on one task in hand, never mind two) Nation
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 04:06 am
I'd say go for it, but on a second thought I may say that both of you should think about it carefully, this can turn out into an uncomfortable issue for you 3, and can really affect their friendship depending on how the things go in the bedroom -you might bang her friend in a more passionate way than the way you'd do to your wife-. I'm not the moralistic type of guy that states that all menages a trois are bad and complicated. I'm just saying to give it a try after you 3 have discussed the issue properly. I've done it myself but not with a real girlfriend, just a couple of girls I know that love to have fun and are very sexual, but that's another story 'cause it didn't affect any relationship at all. physically a threesome could be a heck of an experience, but you should be careful on who you practice it with as it can completely change a relationship
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 07:15 am
The answer would be "NO".

I don't think your wife has thought this entirely through. I don't believe that I would be willing to bring a 3rd person into a sexual act and find that I was willing to share. I'm kinda greedy in that way, I want to be the center of attention.

Besides, theres more to it than just sexual fantasy.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 11:51 am
Think of it this way; all sexual intercourse begins in the brain. It's up to you to make sure you and your partner satisfy each other's sexual fantasies - whatever it may be. Buy some "how to" sex books. You don't need a threesome to satisfy each other.
0 Replies

primergray

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 09:30 pm
mikegt_98,

Obviously you are uncomfortable with the idea, so no, not a good idea. You should explain this to your wife exactly as you have done so here, and she should respect your feelings on the matter.

Generally, though - wouldn't the world be a happier place if we could leave behind all this sexual jealousy / possesiveness nonsense?
0 Replies