Wife has suggested a threesome

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:24 pm
Dear Readers,
My wife has recently proposed to me that she would like to have a threesome with her bestfriend. As a man, everyone fantasies about one man and two women. Yet after 8 years of marriage I am not sure if this is the right thing. I have always tried to fufill my wife's fantasies, but all of them up to this point have been strictly between us. I am afraid that if I do this, in the end she will resent the act and our marriage will never be the same. I also do not want her to feel that I can never fufill her fantasies. I also do not want her to cause damage to the friendship she has with her friend. Any thoughts or ideas on this topic. I am very interested in hearing from a woman's point of view.
Concerned Husband and Father.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,779 • Replies: 25
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 10:28 pm
Mike--

Welcome to A2K.

If the idea of a threesome as a fact rather than as a fantasy makes you personally uncomfortable, don't do it.

You sign yourself "husband and father".

Uncommitted singles can pick and choose sexual behavior. Parents are much more limited.

Kids are more important than fantasies.
0 Replies

australia

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:22 am
It has its difficulties. I don't like to multi task, so it is hard for me to concentrate on more than one thing at a time.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 08:05 am
From "Dr. Drew's" site. I've found his sexuality-related stuff to be pretty good, even if I'm not impressed with his psychobabble on that cable channel devoted to the legal system.

Quote:
Even the best relationships rarely survive this kind of stress. Feelings that are generated from these sorts of experiences eventually pull the relationship apart. Get out before you engage in activities that you find so unpleasant that you start feeling bad about yourself.

This was not a married couple, of course. I would recommend against the threesome.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 08:38 am
I wouldn't even think twice about it... I wouldn't do it in a million years. The thought of my wife being with somebody else makes me very very unhappy... I couldn't imagine having to share her.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 08:52 am
Mike, I think you would be opening a Pandora's box (god, I hope your wife's name isn't Pandora) on this matter. I strongly suggest you try to dissuade your wife from pursuing this matter any farther.

If she insists on following through though, however, my services are always available.

I am a kind and gentle lover.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 09:01 am
Now that's one way to nip it in the bud: "We can have a threesome, but only if it's you, me, and GUS! ...and his ostrich, of course."
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 09:04 am
The ostrich would make it a foursome.

Let's take this one step at a time.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 09:08 am
Sorry, I didn't mean to peck a fight.
0 Replies

Snowlock

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 09:50 am
A three some, IMO, is absolutely disgusting...

A lot of men think I'm crazy, but girl / girl action does not turn me on...

So, a Threesome absolutely a 'no'

However, for you, I would say NO simply because it can damage the relationship and if you're a parent that is the last thing you need.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 11:54 am
You may as well do it. Obviously she is interested and you don't want her doing behind your back. Better to be open and up front about it rather than finding out about it later.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:00 pm
Don't do it! She may be just 'testing' you....have you considered that! :wink:
0 Replies

Snowlock

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:13 pm
McGentrix wrote:
You may as well do it. Obviously she is interested and you don't want her doing behind your back. Better to be open and up front about it rather than finding out about it later.

That's like telling your child, "Well, you might as well smoke or drink in front of me... because I don't want you doing it behind my back."

Do you know how absurd that is??? If my child ever smoke or drank in front of me, I'd beat them to a bloody pulp... (ok... well... just severely give them rug burns)

BUT, going along with something just because they show interest and you're too afraid to say no is not healthy.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 09:26 pm
Mike

Your wife seems way out of line here, does she not have any boundaries? Fantasies invloving multiple partners in a marriage should remain fantasies.

Mike, it's o.k. to say NO to a spouse, your her husband not her love slave.

A threesome in a marriage situation has TRAINWRECK written all over it.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 10:57 pm
No, no, and no.
0 Replies

australia

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 11:09 pm
When in Holland, always be the first one to eat the banana.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 11:31 pm
Did I really say "no?" hmmmmm...
0 Replies

australia

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 03:39 am
I thought you were saying no to paulas objections about it
0 Replies

td8181

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 04:29 am
Mike, I honestly don't think your wife is testing you. You know why? Because if she testing you, she should suggest a threesome with another girl, where you can have 2 girls, in that way she can test you cause am sure there are guys cannot reject threesome with two girls. But in your case, she suggest a threesome with another man, I don't see any man in this world got turn on by that idea unless they Gay. So am sure she not testing you.
I honestly I think any wife shouldn't be asking their husband for threesome with another man, isn't a wife suppose to be faithful to their husband. I don't knwo why she suggest it with you but if I were you, I say No. If two person love each other, I don't think they can see one another in bed with another person. Your wife should not suggest it in the first place, I think you should sit down and ask her what she wants? And what make her want another man.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 06:51 am
If she wants a threesome get her a set of golf clubs and a country club membership for Christmas.
0 Replies