Boys, how did you feel when you were abused or neglected by your mother?

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 09:35 am
I always hear and read and watch about girls messed up by their fathers and mothers, I always hear, read, watch about boys being messed up by their fathers,

but let me ask the odd question here: Boys, especially boys who had a natural affinity with their mothers (I know this is often not the case as boys tend to gravitate towards their fathers, but I know you guys exist out there), how did an abusive, negligent mother made you feel?? How does it still affect you now? Did you feel lost, hurt, is it the same as being neglected or abused by the father? Because my line of thinking is, when you love a parent, no matter how much they fail you and no matter how much you tell yourself to forget them, there will always be that bond there, more so if you already had a natural affinity to one. (Either mother or father). I just want to know, does it affect you as much, boys, if your mother didn't love you?

I want to know it, I want to taste it, I want to hear about your experience. Please tell. And I'm sorry that you were hurt.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,278 • Replies: 1
No top replies

emmett grogan

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 10:18 am
Quote:
I want to know it, I want to taste it,

Maybe a little over the top?
0 Replies