Am I crazy?

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 10:17 am
I have been married 12 years, together 15, have 4 children together. I just have a feeling about a 23 year old snap chatting my husband and it's made me very anxious. I know they work together, I just have a bad feeling. We have a great sex life together (still almost everyday) he talks a lot about our future and what we are saving for and doing etc, I asked him if he still wanted to be married and his response was I wouldn't be here if I didn't, I never take my ring off, you and kids are my family. I just can't get rid of this horrible feeling it's making me ill so am I crazy?

jespah

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 10:53 am
@Lalanichols,
It's probably fine. But if it bothers you, talk to him about it. Not hinting with weird questions like whether he wants to stay married. Be clear.

"I saw you have been doing Snapchat with Julie. Isn't that for kids?"

And let him explain it.
Lalanichols

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 11:27 am
@jespah,
Thank you for your reply, I did say to him does she keep messaging? And he's shown me when she sent about 8 pictures at once and he didn't reply, he's said he replies a couple of times but it's mostly annoying stuff she sends. I did say it sounds stupid but I'm not really happy about it, he said he would delete her if it made me feel better, I didn't want to be the nagging wife so told him no it's fine (silly I know) it's just the things she sends, I don't know why a young 23 year old would send them to a married man. I suffer from anxiety so it my head when I logically think about it I know he wouldn't do anything but why this guy feeling something isn't right? It could all be innocent and it's me that's going crazy, but then the feeling comes back and I think we'll he was talking to her for so long today what if he has feelings or she try's something. This even to me sounds stupid, I'm not a silly little girl so not sure why it's getting to me so much Sad
jespah

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 11:29 am
@Lalanichols,
I think she is probably just a gal who has no clue about what's appropriate or interesting or expected.

Your husband sounds like a great guy. Smile
Lalanichols

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 11:46 am
@jespah,
Thank you for your reply again,

He really is a good guy, he works hard to provide for us, I think I just need to get some confindence back within myself (I've put on some weight, although he says they are his love handles and he loves me no matter my size-I feel it makes me insecure about myself.) I just need to do what my head tells me and trust him because he's never shown me reason not too. I think the problem is with me, and I need to resolve these issues. Thank you again I really appreciate you taking the time to answer me Smile
jespah

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 01:10 pm
@Lalanichols,
I understand the weight dance all too well.

It happens!

Go for walks together. You reconnect and you exercise. Win-win. Smile
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 04:11 pm
If these pics came as part of a group "blast" of people at work, I'd ignore it.

But if this is directed to him privately, then I'd be concerned. It's inappropriate.

He can stop this in a minute with a block or text to her to take him off her list.

So be honest with him and tell him that is DOES bother you and to please "handle it."

Anyway, that's what I would do.
0 Replies

Vjadventures

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2017 02:58 am
@Lalanichols,
You are not being crazy.
It is not appropriate to privately contact a married man. It is not respectful to your relationship. Just ask your husband to delete her. End of story.
At a later time discuss this topic further.
0 Replies

nina1234

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2017 12:45 am
@Lalanichols,
From what you are describing, it sounds like the problem is not your husband and his snapchat habits, but your insecurity with you weight. I think you are right, you need to work on that.... but not for him, but for you! Get the body that "YOU" love. Your husband already said that he loves you the way you are... so it's a self-love issue here...

I know it's tough, but you can do it Wink
0 Replies

Iammia

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2017 05:45 pm
@Lalanichols,
I'm sorry to say, but men hardly tell the truth even when you ask them in a clam manner. If you don't want to know leave it alone, but if you do. Just go through his phone. I pray that you dont find anything and that it's a false alarm
TomTomBinks

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2017 08:42 pm
@Iammia,
Really? Men hardly tell the truth? Go through his phone?
How's your marriage going Lammia?
0 Replies

clare1087

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2017 03:19 am
@Lalanichols,
He sounds like a fantastic guy, and you are one billionaire girl, making love nearly every day!!! I'm soooo jealous.

If this were me, I wouldn't have a problem if - you tell you feel insecure and he quells your insecurities by showing you all these messages - both ways. If he starts being coy or demanding privacy then I'd be more insecure. If he hasn't got a problem with that then you haven't got a problem! The secret is communication, openness and really caring for each other.

With regards to the weight, if you felt even more gorgeous and sexy that would go a long way to alleviating some of your self esteem which is probably at the root of this issue.

Good luck girl x
0 Replies

cruzlorenzo

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 05:47 am
@Lalanichols,
Talk with your husband about that
0 Replies

cameronleon

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 08:32 pm
@Lalanichols,
Quote:
I have been married 12 years, together 15, have 4 children together. I just have a feeling about a 23 year old snap chatting my husband and it's made me very anxious. I know they work together, I just have a bad feeling. We have a great sex life together (still almost everyday) he talks a lot about our future and what we are saving for and doing etc, I asked him if he still wanted to be married and his response was I wouldn't be here if I didn't, I never take my ring off, you and kids are my family. I just can't get rid of this horrible feeling it's making me ill so am I crazy?

What are you afraid of in reality: Sharing him or losing him? Both?

And about that 23 year old snap, don't worry about her... she is a straight and very decent woman.

I know her very well, I know her long before she become a straight and decent woman...
0 Replies