Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 01:51 pm
I am a 58 years old man, lost my wife 5 years ago, its been really hard for me dealing with the fact that she's not around anymore, and also, its just very hard to find a good woman, it makes me so depressed, i came up here to chat and meet people with same problems, hope i get to meet someone. thanks. i would love to read about other people's experience,

emmett grogan

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 01:57 pm
@lonelyheart909,
Wait till you find out a 58 year old man non-hiv positive, non hep c with no ED problems, no clingy family, with independent means is a very VERY hot commodity on the dating market.

Been there and believe me it will work itself out.
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 02:06 pm
@lonelyheart909,
I agree.

I' m surprised that you haven't been visited by the 'casserole brigade' with your credentials.

Buy some new clothes, get a new look and get out there where single ladies are ( or divorced) : church, clubs, hobby groups, local single trip clubs , volunteer, etc etc.

Make sure your hygiene is impeccable.

What have you done to meet nice ladies up until now?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 07:13 pm
@emmett grogan,
There's a pretty big assumption in that answer.
emmett grogan

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 07:42 pm
@roger,
Thats what I thought when my friend Jeremy told me I would I was actually hot stuff on the dating market, particularly if I dated age appropriate women.

I take care of myself, I was a single dad, I had retired at 55 from a good career, my children have all done well and I met incredibly accomplished women and dated seriously three of them and in two years ended up with the one I've been with for ten years now.

A man at 55 who is neat, not in debt, with successful independent children, an ability to support polite conversation, of independent means is a hot item on the dating market.
roger

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2017 08:16 pm
@emmett grogan,
Sorry. I misread your post.
emmett grogan

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 06:54 am
@roger,
Its all good! Life is good!
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 02:33 am
@emmett grogan,
emmett grogan wrote:
A man at 55 who is neat, not in debt, with successful independent children, an ability to support polite conversation, of independent means is a hot item on the dating market.

What about 65?
emmett grogan

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 06:18 pm
@centrox,
My mother passed early last year, and my 85 year old dad got snowed in with casseroles and offers of house cleaning and laundry. He had to stop going to the senior center because he was drawing too much attention.

He's got a 'girlfriend' right now.
0 Replies