Boyfriend has never made me finish

Fri 25 Aug, 2017 08:51 am
I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years and we recently started having sex about 5 months ago. We were both virgins. I've been masturbating since high school and have been using a vibrator for awhile. I'm concerned because when my boyfriend and I used to do other things before sex, I only finished one time and now that we are having sex, I've never finished for him at all. I have faked orgasms throughout our relationship because he is very sensitive and I know it would really bother him if he knew he couldn't get me to finish. I really want to be able to because I feel like it would make sex more enjoyable but I cannot even finish without a vibrator. Any advice? Should I tell him I've been faking it this whole time?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,222 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

emmett grogan

Fri 25 Aug, 2017 02:05 pm
@jlady2307,
Quote:
Boyfriend has never made me finish

Maybe you never started him up. Pure conjecture on my part.
0 Replies

Clitlicker662

Mon 13 Nov, 2017 07:24 am
@jlady2307,
You need clitoral stimulation in order to achieve orgasm. Use the vibrator, or finger yourself during sex. Or teach him to rub your clit while you have sex. Get him to perform oral on you first, until you get really turned on.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 13 Nov, 2017 11:33 am
@jlady2307,
Faking an orgasm in a long term relationship is a big mistake. In a good relationship, each partner listens to the clues on how to make the other happy. If you fake the clues, then the process of learning how to please your partner is impossible. I think you already know that.

I don't know your relationship, but I would want my partner to tell me if she had been faking her orgasm. I would be hurt because she deceived me (I wouldn't be hurt by the fact she wasn't orgasms... because I can work on that). But still, if I am in a long term committed relationship I would want to know the truth.

If you are going to change this, then you are going to need to be open. And you need to work together, as a couple. He will never know how to make you finish unless you give him the chance to figure it out.

My advice is that you should be very sensitive, and not put any of the blame on him. Tell him that you were nervous because it was new to you, and that you want to work on communication. But, tell him the truth.

xanaphyst

Thu 4 Jan, 2018 01:44 am
@maxdancona,
I wouldn't worry about it so much. I have been with my wife a very long time and she didn't orgasm during sex until late 30's. Oral sex always worked though. The more you worry about something during sex the more likely it will be the outcome....if you worry you won't get off then you won't. Don't fake it is my advice....have open discussion with your guy, take the time to learn each others needs/wants. Learn to enjoy both giving and receiving pleasure and the rest will work itself out. There is absolutly nothing "wrong" with you. Let him use the vibrator on you or use it during sex...
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Tue 16 Jan, 2018 01:15 pm
@jlady2307,
discuss with your gynecologist as he will most examine your vagina ring for cause of lack of response to stimulation. does your boyfriend have a thin girth pencil penis? he may not be making good connections to your vagina. if you rub your clitoris with your fingertips when he is in your vagina you should finish well
0 Replies