Possible cheating advice, found strange clothes in her laundry.

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 03:36 pm
Can anyone give me some advice or has any experience with this, or any women that have some insight, maybe even if youve cheated on someone? I have no idea how to handle this, things have felt strange recently and now this. How do I even hint at this or find out or just bring it up even?

So recently the last to days my girlfriend hasn't texted me back all day until about 9:30 at night, then again at midnight and 3am. I thought ok that was weird but she called me as usual before bed. Then the next day she goes to saying she misses me and wants me to come over, I spend the night with her and she leaves for work the next morning, I go to grab my jacket and I notice she has worn a nice black shirt she usually wears when we go on a date and underneath some other clothes in the hamper is her sexy black lace thong. It was heavily worn, by that I mean she definitely enjoyed herself in them. But I know girls discharge but it just doesn't add up. she hasn't worn anything like that for me in about a month or even worn something nice on a date. I know she usually wears thongs with leggings but this just seems too coincidental to be her sexiest one. What should I do about it or how is it possible to even bring it up. I know I shouldn't have gone in her clothes and I realize its untrusting to do that, I just saw one and then couldn't help it, it seemed so off. How do I bring this up or even start to talk about this subject?

jespah

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 03:43 pm
@coolio92,
Explain what a snoop you are for peeking in her hamper, for God's sake.

If you don't trust her, end it. If you do, then don't snoop.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 03:56 pm
So, had you made some exclusivity vows? You don't own her. Are you married?
I take it you are not.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 03:59 pm
@coolio92,
coolio92 wrote:
How do I bring this up

you don't

___

you don't trust her so you might as well end things now

there is absolutely no good way to say that you've been going through her dirty laundry
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 04:09 pm
@coolio92,
To add.

She called you and asked you to go over as she missed you.

Do you not know that a woman, is exactly that "a woman".

She doesn't need an excuse to put on nice cloths, underwear. Lordy, I dressed up for no reason, just because I felt like a woman at home, by myself, a lot.

0 Replies