Is this ok for a married man to do????

Tue 15 Aug, 2017 03:25 am
My husband of 3 years has alot of facebook friends many whom he doesnt know. When he likes public pictures they show up in my newsfeed. I dont have a problem with him liking pictures of models or actresses but alot of the girls pictures he likes are just random girls from our town that he doesnt know. Ane will like half naked pictures of them provocative pictures. Ladies would you be ok with this??

tibbleinparadise

Tue 15 Aug, 2017 07:16 am
@KikaJanuary,
It really doesn't matter if anybody on here approves or not, you don't. Tell your husband you aren't comfortable with his Facebook activity. He'll accommodate you or not. If he doesn't you'll have to decide whether or not you'll tolerate it or not.
ehBeth

Tue 15 Aug, 2017 08:51 am
@tibbleinparadise,
Precisely.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Tue 15 Aug, 2017 11:18 am
You can also tell him that EVERYONE sees that he is not only looking (well, they are too), but also he is ' liking' what he sees. Up to him if he thinks that making a fool of himself.

0 Replies

akinrinola

Tue 15 Aug, 2017 12:40 pm
@KikaJanuary,
I believe the best you can do for him and your marriage is to lovingly tell him of the negative implications of his action to you, your marriage and family. Apart from that he is showing to the whole world how responsible or not he is as a man.
0 Replies

angelababy526400

Tue 15 Aug, 2017 03:04 pm
@KikaJanuary,
@tibbleinparadise,
Precisely.
0 Replies

nina1234

Mon 4 Sep, 2017 10:22 pm
@KikaJanuary,
Has he ever cheated on you? Why do you feel insecure about him doing that? Keep in mind that even he stops "liking" pictures he can still like the pictures and fantasize about those girls. I personally don't think that it's a problem unless there's more to the story (i.e. more things that he is doing that might indicate infidelity)

0 Replies

Olivier5

Tue 5 Sep, 2017 04:19 am
The easiest solution to your problem is to 'defriend' him. Then you won't see what he's doing on Facebook.
0 Replies