intrusive thoughts

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2017 10:35 am
um yeah i have alot of intrusive thoughts i mean at first when i go them i got scared and cried alot feeling im a bad person but now i got the thoughts i feel less scared sick and sometimes feel panic inside and i'm scared should i just let these thoughts happen and if i do will they change me. okay well im scared of becoming a paedophile i mean im 17 and i have never been attracted to children im still not but at what age do people know they are and it also worries me am i going to lose interest in what i like now and switch ive had other intrusive thoughts like murder,rape,paedophilia,being trans,straight

I also have intrusive thoughts about terror and this terror thing why do people suddenly change and become them is it all to do with religion because im scared i might change or become evil and its basically why do people join it scared me how people who have had a good life suddenly change and then become evil people
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 375 • Replies: 0
No top replies