THE FLASHER

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 01:09 pm
A woman is just getting out of the shower when the doorbell rings. Her husband, heading to the shower himself, asks her to see who's at the door, so she wraps herself up in a towel and runs downstairs.

When she opens the door, there stands her next-door neighbor, Rob. Before she can say a word, Rob says, "I'll give you $500 to drop that towel you have on." After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of him. He looks for a few seconds, hands her $500, and leaves.

Excited about her earnings, the woman puts the towel back on and runs upstairs. Her husband yells out from the shower, "Who was that?" "It was Rob from next door," she replies. "Great," the husband says,

"Did he say anything about the $500. he owes me?"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 984 • Replies: 1
No top replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 07:04 pm
flasher
My wife left the market ahead of me one very cold winter night. After I paid the cashier and went to the car, expecting her to be there. I was surprised when at the door she told me with wide open eyes that she was acosted by a flasher. The man wore a trench coat and no pants. She knew what he was up to immediately, but before he could flash her, he was overwhelmed by an intense shiver from the cold. He looked at her and asked timidly, "Mam, may I [just] describe myself to you?"
0 Replies