need guy advice-what is up here?

ukman

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 08:13 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
The man introduced you to his dog. I'd say you're in.
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/realhappy/xxrotflmao.gif
0 Replies

kikipineapple

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 01:12 pm
re
ok so he and i talked again last night. he is leaving today to go back to where he's staying and he's taking the bus. He mentioned something about how he would be near where i live for the bus station so maybe we could hang out. I said sure. He told me that he would check out the bus schedules and 'make it work' and that he'd call me today. Well it's 2 and i havent heard from him...he was going to the dentist at one. It's my gut feeling that he wont be coming down my way and that will stink...I just hope he calls soon to tell me what he's doing...
0 Replies

kikipineapple

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 02:42 pm
re
still havetn heard from him...i should not call him right? I should just wait to see if he calls at all?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 02:52 pm
why not? i mean come on... guys like to get calls from ladies too... thats just me though... but if you think it would make you look bad or something then dont... but who knows.. maybe he wants to see if you can call him
0 Replies

kikipineapple

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 03:11 pm
re
argh! ok he just called-his cousin's wife went into labor so he is going to the hospital tonight ): I am kind of bummed. He said he was all set to come see me and then this came up. He did say that maybe he would come see me tomorrow. I told him i'll believe it when it happens (: he said he would give me a call regardless ):
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 03:16 pm
Re: re
kikipineapple wrote:
i'll believe it when it happens

what you ogtta say that for... makes him feel like a peice of crap... thats not nice
0 Replies

kikipineapple

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 03:18 pm
re
well i was being sarcastic and he knew it...he was like, you dont sound convinced, i can give you my cousin's number if you want. I just laughed...
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 03:20 pm
well still not nice... makes people feel like crap
0 Replies