Filling In Your A2K Profile/ Why Not?

Heeven

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 02:42 pm
Yikes. Gimme a minute til I figger out what the heck I'm doing!
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 02:45 pm
How much time do you need?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 02:56 pm
Heeven - I like your profile, I do admit I thought you were a guy Embarrassed
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 03:08 pm
Hmmm.. I sorta played off of Sugar's profile and just wrote something up on a whim for myself. It umm.. Just kinda seemed like th ething to do.. Very Happy
dlowan

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 03:15 pm
Love yours, Fishin' - mine is silly too - but less creative....
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 04:13 pm
Ahem. A guy! Well I guess the emu didn't do me justice! Anyhoo, you are forgiven Husker. I'm a chocolate-dipped strawberry for today until I can find my beloved emu again!
0 Replies

Sugar

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 05:07 pm
fishin - ya big cheater!

Actually, this is the best thing about my profile - my boss asked me to do a 'profile' to add to the monthly report they send to everyone. I didn't want to do it and argued, but he told me if I didn't then I'd be in big trouble.

So the profile you see is what I submitted. They added it to the report. I always wondered whether he even bothered to read it first.
0 Replies

dream2020

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 05:09 pm
I miss the emu already Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 05:14 pm
Doh, She caught me! Darn the bad luck. Very Happy
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 05:26 pm
Damn, fishin', that was all made up? Hunh. I felt really bad about the elephant, too.

timber
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 06:12 pm
Sorry! Didn't mean to mislead anyone! lmao

Was it the being kidnapped in Bulgaria part that hooked you?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 06:22 pm
I just haven't come up with anything interesting to write besides the facts..... maybe more facts would be in order.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 06:31 pm
LOL ... nah, fishin', it was The Park Benches of Europe that sucked me me in ... been there, done that, and I REALLY wanted to believe ...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

timber
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 06:36 pm
LOL Well, I have slept on a few of them in Paris and Rotterdam! After a night of hard drinking they start to look pretty darn comfy and it's better than stumbling around town all night trying to find your hotel. Very Happy
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 07:04 pm
I've been cutting and pasting profiles for a long time. Mine is now very outdated. I've got to write a new one someday.
0 Replies

KYN2000

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 07:05 pm
Phoenix

Eons ago: long, long before computers, and chat rooms, could even be imagined in one's wildest dreams..... I had decided to stop "filling in" my profile.

I think I was about four years old, when I knew that it was better to keep most things, shall we say, a bit fuzzy.

Why?

That would take an entire psychicatric clinic, preferably one in Austria, to come to terms with.

If my very own mother and father (back when "radio" was around) were always slightly curious about their second child's "profile"....(and they are long gone on, to a better world), then the chance that I am going to start filling one in now: is how should I say..........?

I am hoping that here in cyberworld, one can just.....be.

Phoenix my friend, you never know what kind of an answer you're going to get when you just start pounding away at that keyboard.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 08:54 pm
Welcome to A2K, KYN2000!
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 09:16 pm
humm..I played off both fishins and sugars ideas and wanted something completely opposite of my past profiles...so, it worked.

lilk...go for the <ahem> fact based and expound, its very interesting Smile
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 09:28 pm
Heeven. Keep looking.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 10:01 pm
mine is simple, just like me. Very Happy
0 Replies