Manifest destiny

Lucja

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2017 06:12 am
What was the Manifest Destiny, when was it introduced and why it is significant?
I'm especially interested in the significance of the Manifest destiny.

maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2017 06:16 am
@Lucja,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_destiny
Lucja

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2017 06:20 am
@maxdancona,
haha very funny.. I'm asking seriously. I really need a good answer to this question and not one from Wikipedia.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2017 06:49 am
@Lucja,
Why do you think other people should do your homework for you?
Lucja

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2017 07:07 am
@izzythepush,
It's not my homework, really. I'm preparing for the exam and I just wanted to check my answers with someone who knows the topic. That's all...
maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2017 07:11 am
@Lucja,
You are seriously asking "when" Manifest was introduced? Why do you think my answer is any better than Wikipedia's.

Do your own homework.
Lucja

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2017 07:17 am
@maxdancona,
i said - 'i'm especially interested in the significance of the manifest destiny.' You don't have to answer if you don't like to.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2017 07:44 am
@Lucja,
How this site works is that there's a lot of people prepared to help those who help themselves. So instead of asking a general, 'please do my homework type,' question, ask about specific things you don't quite understand. "Why did president A appoint person B to the position of X when person C was more experienced. " That sort of thing.

You have your own answers, ask if you've got certain things right, or wrong, and people will help.
farmerman

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2017 09:17 am
@izzythepush,
our discussion roots had always gone back to the Louisiana Purchase and then Jacksons regime. So it always predated the coining of the phrase in 1845
0 Replies