In love with Venezuelan -

mk-usa

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 12:44 pm
Dear friends

I need a suggestion you. I met a 25-year-old widowed prostitute (sorry to use the word) last year in Punta Cana, she is originally from Venezuela. She is very beautiful and intelligent but from a poor family, husband got killed and less support from parents. Ever since we met we're in touch and fell in love. Now I am at the stage that I cannot imagine my life with out her. After we met she returned to her country saying that she is out this mess and last month she came back to Punta Cana for the betterment of her life as she has to raise her 3 old daughter. 3 weeks back I went to Punta Cana to meet her again. Later I learned that she is back to prostitution because of her financial situation and upon insisting further she confessed and wanted to continue for some time. I helped financially to some extent but I am not a position to support for all her living needs as I am not financially very strong.

I know I cannot marry her and live with her as I am married and got kids. She is not asking me to marry either and she is not willing to marry anyone else but she wanted to continue a relationship with me.

Ever since I know that she is back to prostitution, I am feeling heavy in my heart and without knowing tears in my eyes. Please help me, guide me and suggest me how to come out of this.

Thanks for your valuable advice.

jespah

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 01:06 pm
@mk-usa,
So, how are you explaining these expenditures to your wife? Is it stamps? Entertainment? Something else?

You are what we call in America a sugar daddy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_disparity_in_sexual_relationships#Slang_terms

If you want to be a source of income for this woman (for that's what you are), then be sure to budget for that and I really hope you'll at least tell your wife that money is flying out the door and over the border. Maybe tell your kids that, too, if they want or need anything and you can't afford it because you're too busy paying a prostitute.

Maybe she has some feelings for you. I don't know. But this is an awfully convenient setup for her. She gets money from you without having to do you.

If you want to see if she actually cares, try cutting off the money supply and see what happens.
mk-usa

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 01:15 pm
@jespah,
Thanks for the reply Jespah

What I said was I helped her financially when she was in her country. She doesn't want to bother me financially as she is aware of my situation. And she wanted to stand on her own

All I want is coming out of her thoughts.
jespah

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 01:17 pm
@mk-usa,
So? You still paid her.

This is a business relationship.
mk-usa

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 01:28 pm
@jespah,
yes, I paid her only on the first meet. After that to solve her small issues.
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 01:31 pm
@mk-usa,
You are giving this girl money. For sex or to solve her problems. You are a customer. That is all. You must accept this.

Why are you seeing a prostitute? Do you have sex with your wife?
mk-usa

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 02:28 pm
@PUNKEY,
as I said I met her only twice and have no plans in meeting her again.
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2017 08:09 am
@mk-usa,
Then why are you so worried about her?

Can you see that she is using you and if you don't give her money she won't have anything to do with you?

That's how a prostitite makes her living. Men pay.

So you feel foolish?

Hiw old are you?
mk-usa

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2017 09:40 am
@PUNKEY,
I am 40, I am not paying her anymore as she wanted to stand on her own. She says she wants to quit prostitution and start some business. For some reason, I am connected with that girl and wanted coming out of her thoughts.
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2017 07:08 am
@mk-usa,
For some reason, I am connected with that girl . . .

Stop giving her money and see if she stays "connected" with you.

Leadfoot

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2017 08:02 am
It is amazing how easily the motive of love is discounted if there is any other possible reason.
0 Replies

mk-usa

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2017 08:12 am
@PUNKEY,
Thanks for the reply, I am not paying her anymore as she is earning money. The problem is from my side as I couldn't take her out from my mind. Please suggest me how to control my thoughts.
jespah

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2017 08:27 am
@mk-usa,
Find other things in your life to occupy your mind. Block all forms of communications with her and all kinds of social media. Get counseling if this is not enough.
mk-usa

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2017 09:47 am
@jespah,
All the suffering is because I blocked her in all communications. Not in touch since Sunday.
jespah

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2017 09:57 am
@mk-usa,
So it's been three days. Give it a lot more time than this and, as I said, find other things to occupy your mind and your time. You have a job? Then work. You have kids and a wife? Then interact with them and do something fun together. You've got hobbies? Then do them. You've got friends? Then spend time with them.

Work out. Volunteer. Do something artistic.

There are an infinite number of things to do in life that do not involve thinking about this woman. Do some of those things.
mk-usa

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2017 12:40 pm
@jespah,
Thank you for all your valuable suggestions
0 Replies

mk-usa

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2017 12:41 pm
@PUNKEY,
Thank you for all your valuable suggestions, thank you
0 Replies