my GF doesnt want to have sex with me on public places

lmlmlm

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 03:44 am
hi there. i've been with my GF for 4,5 years now. we've had our ups and downs but great. she 23 im 28. im her 2nd boyfd
so, the thing is that my and my GF only had sex in a public place once, like 3years ago. and she knows that i want to do more, expecially on thisone place, i've told her quite some times. she says no, never tried to talk with be about it.
what most makes me frustrated is that i know that she had sex with her ex, on an elevator, poll, and i dont know more places because she notices that it bothers me. i dont understand why she did it with er ex on risky public places and doesnt want to hace sex, at night on a public park with me. this keeps me frustratded, it has been building up in me an anger towards her...
i dont know what to think..i think i will never have a stringer relashinship that the one she had with her ex

Lash

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 06:12 am
Find a girl who loves exhibitionism - or the risk of getting caught. They're everywhere!
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 09:01 am
'what most makes me frustrated is that i know that she had sex with her ex",

Over 4.5 years ago?

She's not the same girl. Maybe more grown-up and not in need of THAT kind of excitement anymore.
lmlmlm

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 09:23 am
@PUNKEY,
not the fact that she had sex. the fact she had sex in public places with him, risky ones, and with me, nothing. i dont care about the fact she had a boyfriend
ehBeth

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 09:35 am
@lmlmlm,
She grew up and grew out of her interest in public sex or she grew up and grew out of being influenced by someone else to have sex where she doesn't want to.

______

Either accept her/her preferences as they are or find a new girlfriend who will do what you want. Stop bothering her about this.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 09:37 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

She's not the same girl. Maybe more grown-up and not in need of THAT kind of excitement anymore.

exactly
0 Replies