My girlfriend since middle school told me that she wants to see a black guy on the side?

celebritydiscodave

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 05:27 am
@izzythepush,
Look, whatever I say about anything you`ll revoke it, you are a concrete head, it is all that you do, revoke. There is not even one chance in a million that you`d go there to my website and have something positive to say, you are in a war as you perceive it, you mix your words accordingly. This is the sum total of your presence here. You have no interest in what you think merely trying to win the war! It`s as endless for you as there are word combinations for you to muster.

Every world record is substantiated, and to varying degree, with absolute concrete proof of nothing. Neither do GWR`s offer absolute proof, for the vast majority of GWR physical feit world records are in probability drug assisted. It is the multiple, cost x expectation x zero drug testing x the unlikelihood of braking a world record at a predesignated time on
predesignated day x the availability of oxygenating drugs. I do n`t feel any need for absolute proof of anything. Virtually all of my records are performed full length on Youtube, and all of those that were present on the day have this all evasive absolute proof. For me it is not about proving that I can do something, one rep this way or that, it concerns and is about only my theory of ageing, and hopefully I`ll have enough both theory and strong suggestion to be on tour with this one day.

I write philosophy. Yes, philosophy is yet to be substantiated. It`s production however is not vanity. I write verse, many publish, and every author might be accused of vanity, but equally one may embark upon this because they consider they have something worth saying. so something of benefit. Mainly, I detail the provisions in relation to providing personal training. Again, every personal trainer might be accused of vanity. Perhaps it could even be argued that to get dressed of a morning is vain? If this is the way you argue then perhaps vanity is something which we should all cherish.

You are perfectly correct, nobody contributed, their failing not my own, and even if there are followers on my website that age range would definitely not contribute in any event, nor would I allow them to. There is far more vanity to be said for sitting around doing nothing whilst trying to tear down those that have done something.

Why not defy expectation and debate like an adult? Those sixteen year olds are capable so you should give it a try too.
izzythepush

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 05:54 am
@celebritydiscodave,
You've still not answered a straight forward yes or no question. This is your picture from your website.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/787567113728827392/3vxYyrb5.jpg

This is the 33 cans of lager a day geezer from the Daily Mail article.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/14/18/2A8717A100000578-3161169-image-a-22_1436893604357.jpg

Looks very much like the same bloke to me.

I know what's happened, you thought your brief appearance on the telly would impress people it didn't so now you're doing what all gobshites do when caught out, refuse to answer the question and use a load of diversionary tactics. It's not worked, try a bit of honesty for once.

By the way I've not revoked anything, I've refused to accept your unsubstantiated bullshit. I don't think you know what revoke means. Your English is appalling, a lot of what you write is incoherent gibberish, and I doubt your 'verse' is any different. I bet it's not written in iambic pentameter.

You talk about philosophy but haven't mentioned one philosopher. Do you know any? Have you read any? Or do you think that regurgitating a load of semi literate drivel actually counts as philosophy/poetry, because it doesn't. At best it might count as doggerel, but even that would be really pushing the envelope.

Sorry if I'm being a bit nasty, because I don't think people should be blamed for being none too bright. It's not their fault after all. What I do object to is your insistence that the rest of us confirm your delusions about being some great thinker with many followers when it's perfectly clear that you could not even pass GCSE English.

You've been caught out, and if you were just a bit smarter you'd realise that, but instead you continue making asinine claims that only a complete moron would take seriously.
centrox

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 06:52 am
@izzythepush,
The hair is different colours in the two pictures. Is he wearing a wig, do you think, or is it dyed?
izzythepush

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 07:00 am
@centrox,
It looks like a syrup.

I've never known such a bullshit merchant, which probably explains why he was on the razz for forty odd years.
izzythepush

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 07:04 am
@izzythepush,
Although he may well have a butler.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/01/photo1-e1357039852768-600x311.png
celebritydiscodave

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 09:00 am
@izzythepush,
One problem brick heads, just because you have a picture from the internet it does not follow that it is of me. Fantasy resides with you, Miss self righteous, cannot ever be wrong whilst there are word combinations left to your disposal, brick head. It is the wrong person, I said celebritydiscodave, remember? Yes, he`s got two arms and two legs, he`s slim, but apart from this he does n`t even look anything like me. I know you are old but your site is surely not that bad? Try Facebook, God they are thick, (it`s no wonder I need younger company), Kates David, that is also me. Now even you cannot still think that I`m him. Do you fancy him or something? He`s just some random image on the internet, not even going by a name resembling my own. Hell, you must be desperate, and delusional to say the very least. If others take you seriously they must be suffering from some kind of disease.
izzythepush

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 09:13 am
@celebritydiscodave,
It's from your website you bloody idiot. You've still not answered the question, and it's fairly obvious why.
celebritydiscodave

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 09:16 am
@izzythepush,
It`s only on my website if somebody has been able to hack in and put it there. I`ll check, two cell brain, I`ll be back. Everybody go to www.celebritydiscodave.co.uk and see if you can find the image of that bloke on my website, or even anywhere near it for that matter. I did n`t answer because you`ve never yet said anything to challenge me, it`s whey too easy, or for that matter anything worth answering.
izzythepush

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 09:19 am
@celebritydiscodave,
The first picture is on your website, the second is from the Daily Mail.

Answer the question, is that you in the Daily Mail article, yes or no?

It's a very easy question, even someone with your limited abilities should be able to do it.
celebritydiscodave

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 09:28 am
@izzythepush,
One is of me and one is of somebody else, Disco Dave, and I do n`t know who Disco Dave is. There are of course thousands of Disco Daves. I have never even been mentioned by any national newspaper. Come on, you can do this, just think about it. Now you are pretending that I haven`t told you that the image is not of me yet, that he is not me. I have wasted enough time here with somebody that cannot mentally function at all. In a million years you would not be fit to help people with their relationships. Now that you have proven to the world your great value I`ll leave you to it, to celebrate, because a relationship advice site with you present is a total waste of space.
izzythepush

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 09:36 am
@celebritydiscodave,
You haven't, not until this point, lots of prevarication, but this is the first time you've actually denied it. When I first cut and pasted the article your response was to say there were lots of stories. That's not the behaviour of someone who thinks I've got my facts wrong. In fact you behaved as if you disagreed with some of the things the Mail was saying but were happy with the broad thrust of the article itself. You didn't start questioning its veracity until much later on in the day.

Facts are you look like the individual in the article, you live in Essex, and you write like someone who spent the last 45 years pissed out of his head.
tibbleinparadise

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 10:03 am
@izzythepush,
Maybe you guys should start your own thread so you can piss at each other over the internet in peace. Or maybe ignore each other?

At any rate, you both have hijacked a perfectly entertaining thread.
celebritydiscodave

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 12:45 pm
@izzythepush,
My version of what I`ve said is here, my posts, and they read not what you are saying I`ve said,, difficult for you to imagine perhaps, they comprise neither what you`d have me say, amazingly, they actually comprises of what I have said. If anybody is interested in your opinion, I doubt it, they`ll simply refer back to the truth. The point we are at now is that even when you are proven wrong nothing changes with you, it is still full ego ahead. It is a most considerable psychopathic trait.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 01:08 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
Sorry if I put you off your stroke, I'll leave you to it.
celebritydiscodave

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 01:12 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
Taking it that nobody thinks to post around us that is. I`ll totally ignore her, for there is nothing to defend in the company of intelligent people, but I may well find myself to be the only one so capable. She is going to cause the same hell for anybody and everybody that crosses her path, and has done past. Her objective being only ever to win. They stop coming here. Read those posts to gain insight as to what I`m talking about,. Only a gifted few will instinctively know to ignore every single last word combination which she dreams up. Hijacked yes, but these posts were acceding in significance here, because it plays out exactly the same conversation experience as individuals have to suffer when living with a psychopath, exactly identical to this.. Away from the carnage they`ll do exactly what is appropriate to win friends.
I was not in court, not being judged, I had nothing to defend, I checked my website to see if the Daily Mail guy was present, came back with the answer,

and you now blame me for putting up a random image of a guy with a very different name in my name.

jespah

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 01:15 pm
@celebritydiscodave,
Kindly stop calling everyone you don't like a psychopath. Find another pet word. You're using that one utterly incorrectly. Once again, that is a term of art in the psychology/psychiatry/therapy professions. Full stop.

As for the topic - why not move on? And you can also ignore users here. Go to the other person's profile and click 'Ignore User'. Really, it's not a difficult thing to do and you'll be a far happier person, I am sure.
celebritydiscodave

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 01:35 pm
@jespah,
In the real world what counts is what is said, I said it was a psychopathic trait. Get real, only in your dreams have I ever called anybody a psychopath. I have lived with girls here that have had attempts on their lives made by psychopaths, and I have not just years of their experience of them to full back upon, I have had to deal with them first hand. There is nothing artful about it, that`s merely what they want you to think, and if the victim does n`t figure out that they may be in for it early on and for themselves, it is generally already too late.. To have valid opinion one must work only with that which is actually

said. You might have a dozen or more traits and not be a psychopath, get real!
Of course I`d be happier, you think I do n`t know that? Mental health services stink in this country, one of my girls exes was granted primary carer of her children, and he had made numerous attempts on her life. Even when they already own you there is no help. The girl has to take it back through Family Court, that same girl that has been mentally destroyed already by the psychopath. If you call this art then shame on you.
celebritydiscodave

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 01:59 pm
@celebritydiscodave,
Do n1t come back with ignorant take it to the police rubbish, just to make me look stupid, I actually took it all the way to Brussels. The only way out for the children, and her daughter is next in the firing line, is through their victim, that person which they have done a job of work on such that they may no longer even be "heard"in court, never mind be able to plausibly defend themselves. I`ve been there, I know! It is left down to us to educate ourselves in what to watch out for, and to air on the side of caution. Further, we should all have brought to our attention any possible psychopathic traits, and no, I`m not stupid, I`m only too aware that some of them will show up in all of us from time to time. I know quite a lot, but I`m not here to write a book in proving it.
celebritydiscodave

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 04:57 pm
@celebritydiscodave,
I have said nothing here for the sake of it, neither ever off the top of my head, every last of my significant contributions has been born of years of experience. Much of it you wont like, and for that matter neither do I.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 07:29 pm
@izzythepush,
Ha! A thumbs up from me on that reply. I'm going to file that away so I can use it sometime, hope you don't mind!