wondering what the deal

superjuly

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 06:33 pm
I'm with EhBeth... She doesn't seem to be taking it in and in consideration whatsoever.

On a lighter note... Slappy is right. Taking by the other posts that I remember seeing from class241, she seems to be in need of "options". As she was mentioning; Difficulty in captivating close interpersonal relationships (whether friends or mates) might be something that needs her attention, instead of worrying so much about this guy, for instance.
0 Replies

class241

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 08:09 am
re
my interpersonal relationships are fine.

So he called me last night-we talked for about 10 minutes. When we were hanging up i said, well have a good time this weekend if i dont talk to you before you go. He says, well I will try and give you a call tomorrow. Then he says that if he gets hom early enough on sunday we should, 'chill.' Chill could mean a variety of things....I'm trying not to read into it, but he's just so cute! ahhh...i know i sound immature, but i rarely see guys that i feel this way about. Now i have one calling me.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 11:36 am
Stay cool, class241.

Try and meet some other guys to just hang out and have coffee with. No casual hookin' up. Guys as friends. It'll make a lot of this easier.

Stay very cool.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 12:10 pm
Ehbeth, take your verbal garbage and sling it somewhere else....we need to tell women everywhere, casual sex is GOOD. C'mon, help make the playing field more fun for Slappy.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 12:12 pm
I'm not disagreeing, Slappy. There's a reason I got the 81. But I was out there with a clue.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 12:18 pm
I know. Some day, I may be able to proudly say, "I'm a big a slut as ehBeth."

Anyway, back to topic: class, you're probably all worked up because you don't usually date guys this hot, right? Then take it for what it's worth...bang him as much as possible before he ditches you.
0 Replies