wondering what the deal

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:10 am
Saturday night i went out with my cousin. We first went to this one bar where a bunch of her friends were. Then a guy from one of her classes called her wanted her to meet up with him. I was like, sure let's go, maybe he has some cute friends. He did indeed have two very cute friends with him. We all hung out there for about an hour or two, then we all decided we'd go back to my place. I had only had 2 or 3 beers at this point so i wasnt drunk.

I learned that one of his friends was somewhat seeing someone, so i spent more time talking to the other one. I though this friend of his, Sean looked familiar and as soon as i saw his car i realized that he went to my gym. I was like, i've seen you at my gym! So my cousin adn i left first, then they ended up meeting us at my place. They brought a pizza with them so we had to cook it. Another one of my cousins came over to my place as well as soon as he heard we were there.

i had no intentions of hooking up, but after some wine and sean asking me to sit on his lap, the next thing i knew, we were hooking up. It was very good I have to say. I ended up giving him a bj which i kind of wish i didnt now, but it had been a while since i hooked up and he's hot. He was really into it, it was just really exciting.
he asked for my number, but i have a feeling he wont call...I even said to him, i doubt you'll call me, and he was like, why would you say that, of course i'm going to want to do this again.
So he did call me on tues night. We talked for about 15 min, he talks a lot. He seems nice, nothing about saturday was mentioned. My phone was about to die so i had to get going. HE was like, well why dont you give me a call tomorrow. I said, ok, well do you want me to call (stupid question). He was like, yeah absolutely. So i call him last night at about 9 and got his voicemail-i left a message, he didnt call back. I feel like that is a bad sign. He told me to call so i feel like if he were interested, he'd have been available. Any thoughts?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,596 • Replies: 25
No top replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:30 am
Re: wondering what the deal
I wouldn't get stressed out about him calling or not... there is nothing you can do to make him call if he doesn't want to. But if he does call and all he wants to do is "hook up" again, I would be worried that he is just using you to get off.

Quote:
...of course i'm going to want to do this again.

That quote is what makes me think he may just be in it for the pleasure.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:41 am
And what makes you think she's not into it for that reason jp?

Chick, you can't worry about this stuff. If he calls, he calls....if not, then go pick someone else up.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 10:11 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
And what makes you think she's not into it for that reason jp?

If you hooked up with a girl just to hook up would you be worried about whether or not she was going to call you the next day?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 10:14 am
Nope.

Then again, what was I thinking, most girls don't think like I.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 10:33 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Then again, what was I thinking, most girls don't think like I.

That's to bad... if they did, nobody would ever go lonely again Smile
0 Replies

class241

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 10:59 am
re
Well i just checked my voicemail and he had left me a message at 11:20 am...kind of odd that he called from work and didnt just wait till tonight but nice that he called anyways. He apologized for not calling me back last night, but he said he went to bed at 9. He told me to call him when i get this message and that it's ok to call him during the day at work since he has his cell at his desk...i cant really call him from my work though unless i go somewhere private....
0 Replies

Mikeymike

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 11:14 am
Well see there was nothing to worry about he called, plus it had only been one day. But I know what you were feeling we all get that feeling now and then
0 Replies

Mikeymike

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 11:15 am
PS. Wanna get together and drink some wine?!?!?!?!? JK! Smile
0 Replies

class241

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 12:20 pm
hmmm
ok, i just called him and so far this doesnt seem to be going anwhere. We talked again for about 15 minutes about random things. He is going away this weekend and said tonight he might be going out with his friend. He said he should probably get going to finish eating. He then said that he would give me a call tonight at about 7 or 8....it seems weird that we have talked on the phone twice now and nothing has come up about us making plans.
0 Replies

Mikeymike

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 12:44 pm
I have the song for you Bryan Adams - One night love affair.

You're the silent type
And you caught my eye
But I never thought that I'd be touchin' you
How was I to know
I'd let my feelin's go
And that I'd be yours before the night was through

When the mornin' breaks
We go our separate ways
If the night was made for love it ain't for keeps

But I lose control
As I watch you go
All my senses say I'm in this much too deep
Now you're outa reach

One night love affair
Tryin' to make like we don't care
We were both reachin' out for somethin'

One night love affair
Pretendin' we don't care
Oh - and now we're left with nothin'

;-)
0 Replies

class241

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 01:18 pm
re
what does this have to do with anything
0 Replies

lexi199

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 01:34 pm
I like relationships
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 01:37 pm
Isn't this almost exactly the same as class241's first thread here?

guy/gym/hook-up/phone call questions
0 Replies

class241

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 01:42 pm
re
yeah...so...what's your point ehbeth?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 01:44 pm
C'mon...don't put so much energy into thinking about this, seriously. Don't act clingy, and go meet new guys. The guy's busy, if he wants to get together, he'll ask you.

You know also, you could play a little hard to get with him...wait a couple days to return his calls. And when you're talking to him on the phone, you be the one to end the call. He might put a little effort into chasing you, not vice-versa.
0 Replies

IrisDawn

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 02:01 pm
Slappy you are such a sensible guy. Take his advice!!!!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 02:05 pm
The point, class241, is that you keep asking the same question, and not listening to anyone's responses. You're getting the same suggestions now as you were months ago. Listen to what slappy's saying, and apply the information this time.
0 Replies

class241

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 02:45 pm
re
ok so if he calls tonight, you think i should not answer?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 02:51 pm
You don't have to be so concrete about it, "well if he calls tonight, I don't answer, but if he calls on Sunday...."

All I'm saying is, be confident enough in yourself to be a little indifferent. Think of it: you just met the guy, don't go into it with so many expectations. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Relax. Chill out a little.

If he leaves you a message, maybe wait a while to call back. If you happen to pick up, get off the phone after a couple of minutes and tell him to call you next week. He's busy this weekend anyway. Stuff like this will make him think "this girl has a life...she's confident...I have to make a little effort here..."

Does this make sense?

Since you've got the weekend, go out and give your number to a few other guys....this will give you more options, give you an ego-boost, and let you not worry about this guy as much.
0 Replies