1

Friend or foe?

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 02:32 am
OK let's say my 2 friends are called 1 & 2.
My friend 1 has been telling me things that 2 has apparently said to her. When I go to friend 2 and confront her she says she didn't say that. Who should I trust although both friends have done this. Friend to tells me, then friend 1 says "never ever have I said that."
Like most people, we tease and joke...mostly about me. I become quiet and sad, unless they say I'm fat which would mean they are the fattest people ever! ( I'm the skinniest in our group) If me and 1 joke about 2 then 2 gets really angry. If 2 jokes about 1 (Leader of the group) she just laughs. however, if I joke about 1 then 2 gets really angry about me teasing the leader.
Is this what most high school friends do.. Because in Primary my whole school would be my friend.

xxxMiss my school

tibbleinparadise

3  
Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 06:35 am
@Pickle and Tigerlily,
Friends don't gossip about each other with he said she said nonsense.

PUNKEY

2  
Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 08:12 am
Get new friends.

Threesomes don't work. They are using you as the fall guy for their teasing.

Time to move on.

Pickle and Tigerlily

1  
Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 06:23 pm
@Pickle and Tigerlily,
Um problem, no-one else in the class likes me or wants me to hang out with them
TomTomBinks

1  
Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 07:36 pm
@Pickle and Tigerlily,
have you considered secluding yourself for a time in order to write a "manifesto"? When it's all finished you will be the coolest kid in school. Of course you must not tell anyone about it or show it to anyone. Just let it be "discovered accidently".
Make it really deep and cryptic.

Real Music

1  
Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 09:35 pm
@Pickle and Tigerlily,
Did friend 1 want you to go and confront friend 2?

If 2 jokes about 1 (Leader of the group) she just laughs. however, if I joke about 1 then 2 gets really angry about me teasing the leader. Is this what most high school friends do..
Why don't you become the leader of the group?
Pickle and Tigerlily

1  
Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 10:44 pm
@Real Music,
Probably, it's hard to say really.
Because they like each other more than me...so its no use trying.
Pickle and Tigerlily

1  
Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2017 04:53 am
@Pickle and Tigerlily,
UPDATE:
Today at school 2 and I talked about what to give 1 for her birthday, anyway we said to 1 that we were talking about me naming my sheep after her..She obviously knew we weren't and went off with a grade 8 (me 1 and 2 in grade 7)
I dont think she still fully trust us. My question is how can I get 1 to trust me.