Hooked up a guy on tinder

tuhukeu

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 06:18 pm
I met this guy on tinder and we pretty much had sex on the first date. He was passionate and loving. However things turned worse, I found out he hit my best friend up on tinder (without knowing she is my best friend tho) but that also shows that he also hits up other girls besides me. Me however stop talking to other boys cuz I respected him.
We like talked about it and I ended forgiving him, having a second date. The thing is he doesn t seem like wanting to have me on any social medias like he wants to hide our relationship. I seriously don t know what to do when now I m getting emotionally attached to him.

ehBeth

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 06:32 pm
@tuhukeu,
tuhukeu wrote:
he doesn t seem like wanting to have me on any social medias like he wants to hide our relationship. .

yeah. like it doesn't seem like you're in a relationship. you're good for the sex.
jcboy

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 06:38 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

tuhukeu wrote:
he doesn t seem like wanting to have me on any social medias like he wants to hide our relationship. .

yeah. like it doesn't seem like you're in a relationship. you're good for the sex.

Yep, it usually is on the second date but I would hardly call it a relationship. Smile
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 07:15 pm
Isn't tinder just about hooking up for sex?

jcboy

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 07:16 pm
@chai2,
Not really, hooking up is Grindr, tinder is supposed to be more like a dating site.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 07:18 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:
tinder is supposed to be more like a dating site.

s'posed to be
most women I know around here use it the same way they use Grindr
chai2

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 07:18 pm
@jcboy,
Oh.

Because I'm watching the lastest season of Shameless, and Fiona is using tinder because she just wants casual sex.

Learn something new every day.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 07:21 pm
@ehBeth,
Why those tramps Cool Razz
tuhukeu

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 07:21 pm
@ehBeth,
I wanted to stop this ridiculous thing. So I blocked him on the only social media I have with him N he texted (he has my no) me apologising n I'm ignoring him atm. What could I do now?
chai2

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 07:23 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Why those tramps Cool Razz

Yeah, isn't it great? Very Happy
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 07:25 pm
@tuhukeu,
Is this the only guy on Tinder where you live? Surely there are other guys you can swipe?
tuhukeu

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 07:27 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
Of course he's not the only one. The thing is I don't know why now I'm getting emotionally attached to him although I knew from the start, everything should just be physically
tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 07:38 pm
@tuhukeu,
Sex does that for some folks, just not him.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 07:48 pm
@tuhukeu,
tuhukeu wrote:

The thing is I don't know why now I'm getting emotionally attached to him

How the hell should we know why you're getting emotionally attached?

Our guess is just as good as any other random stranger.

You're milking it now.

tuhukeu

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 08:14 pm
@chai2,
I'm asking to advices on what to do
tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 08:47 pm
@tuhukeu,
Stop having sex with guys off Tinder.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 03:57 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Isn't tinder just about hooking up for sex?

From single people that I know that is what they tell me tinder is for most to hook up for sex.

But what did you expect, seriously? You never actually even met the guy before just via an app - and the first time you meet him you have sex with him - I mean it does sound as if that is what you both wanted - not a relationship. If you wanted a relationship then you would have gotten to know him at least a bit before having sex.

So I don't know why you would be surprised to find he found someone else to sex with the first time he met them after tinder.

And what should you do? Learn from this experience -
tuhukeu

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 06:59 pm
@Linkat,
Thank you very much Smile
ehBeth

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 08:06 pm
@jcboy,
they're the worst!
0 Replies

Snakeman138

Reply Sun 16 Jul, 2017 10:40 pm
@tuhukeu,
I am a mature male and have known many women. I respect women and feel that they should not be disrespected. Your friend has little regards for females. Bail from him! You have already invested more feelings, time, thoughts than he is worth.
0 Replies