I'm Pregnant!!

husker

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:24 pm
shw has a whole profile and story abut the little darling
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:24 pm
She looks like an angel!!! I love her. What a beautiful name too.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:31 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
willow_tl wrote:
I think adoption is a wonderful option J...I was adopted...so many children out there need good loving homes...I hope whichever you choose..you have a happy healthy baby.

If all adopted children turned out as neat as you willow this would be a really cool world. ;-)
Thank your parents for me. I gave my first up for adoption. I can only wish and hope things went well for her too

Thanks for the kind words she...I think you did the most unselfish act a woman can do giving up your first child for adoption...I admire you for your loving act...I saw the picture of your child in the link..she is a gorgeous child...and lucky to have a mother like you...as a side note...because i have always thought of looking up my birth parents...do you ever think about your 1st born coming to look for you one day?....I lost my adopted parents early..my mom died when i was 13 and my dad died when i was 15...but being from England...I am having a hard time researching...and then i have second thoughts too...anyway..i digress and have hijacked J's thread...thanks again love.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:36 pm
George wrote:
How about uploading it to the Gallery and linking from there?

It is in the gallery, how do ido that?
I dont know how to post pictures.. that is why it is so messed up .
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:40 pm
Follow me Willow...
People have questions and we can have a convo in a thread about Adoption. Maybe in our convo we can help someone make this decision or help them find thier parents.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:42 pm
We know lots of people who have adopted. One couple went to Romania, and was appalled at the conditions of the orphanages there. They brought back the most adorable little undernourished 8-mo.-old girl and named her Lillian. She's two years old now, and the delight of everyone. She's in perfect health now, and her adopted father has since entered medical school as a result of his experiences.

Another couple of friends adopted a sister and brother from Russia. They were 1 and 3 when they adopted them, and the little girl just started school this year. Smart kids.

Another friend adopted a baby girl from China three years ago. Our friend is divorced, semi-retired, and has a 23-year-old daughter. She said she couldn't imagine any better way to spend her 50s and 60s than raising this child.

And the stories go on and on...

From personal experience, I can say there is nothing like the experience of being pregnant...it is wonderful. I was the world's happiest pregnant woman before my son was born...I was so elated that I woke up singing songs every day!...I was absolutely insufferable. Smile But if being pregnant is not a wise thing to do for you because of physical problems, I would say skip it. It doesn't really last very long anyway. It's more important that your child have a mother in the best possible health she can manage.

It's being a parent that counts...not how you get there.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:46 pm
shewolfnm! She is gorgeous!! Smile Smile

And Jo, you really had me going there for a minute regarding your topic. I was thinking....how the heck can that be?? He's there, she's here.....hmmmm!

What great thoughts on being parents you and your fiance share! Any child will be so blessed to have you as their parents. Smile
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:48 pm
You guys are always so nice and Eva is great with words. Very Happy
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:55 pm
Ooh! Embarrassed Thank you!!!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 02:14 pm
jo, I think you would not only enjoy the experience of mother hood , but the sence of family that happens after the child arrives between you and your husband...
oh man,,,
there is nothing like it. :-)
0 Replies