I'm Pregnant!!

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 07:21 am
I can't wait for the day to tell you all that. lol

early April fools. hehehe

Anyone else have the itch? I'd love to adopt a little baby or have one in my belly. (sigh)

Add that to my Christmas wishlist. We've already decided on names too. How sad, huh? Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,662 • Replies: 29
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 07:33 am
I was about to say congrats.

But no itch here. I don't even want the responsibility of a puppy, and I like those alot.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 07:48 am
Even though I know that the result will always be negative, I still follow the process religiously !! Twisted Evil

After all, it is the journey that counts, not the destination !!
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 10:55 am
Adoption is such an arduous process.

Kidnapping is so much easier, not to mention exciting.

Yeah, I guess I've got the itch.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 10:57 am
half itch. i think we'll get a dog.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 11:01 am
Pregnant ladies can be more sexy - bring it on!!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 11:02 am
im a new momma and i wouldnt trade it for the world
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 11:07 am
shewolfnm wrote:
im a new momma and i wouldnt trade it for the world

I knew you were Embarrassed
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 11:08 am
Keep on trying!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 12:54 pm
husker, I agree. Pregnant women are sexy. I love hearing about every new thing that happens to their body too.

eoe, I'd LOVEEE to START trying but I'm trying to skip some steps here. We get married in 6 months! I just can't help but want since I'm the last of my friends to have one. Plus my sister-in-law (future) is pregnant with her second. My fiance wants one as much as I do, which of course is a good thing. Wink

He is getting "old" as he puts it, and I have some growing health problems, which is part of the reason we are so eager. Smile

We have already looked into adopting a child internationally through "WorldAdopt" and I keep in contact with my friend who is only 28 and sucessfully adopted a beautiful Ukrainian boy herself.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:08 pm
I think adoption is a wonderful option J...I was adopted...so many children out there need good loving homes...I hope whichever you choose..you have a happy healthy baby.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:11 pm
willow_tl wrote:
I think adoption is a wonderful option J...I was adopted...so many children out there need good loving homes...I hope whichever you choose..you have a happy healthy baby.

If all adopted children turned out as neat as you willow this would be a really cool world. ;-)
Thank your parents for me. I gave my first up for adoption. I can only wish and hope things went well for her too
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:15 pm
http://hometown.aol.com/shewolfnm1/myhomepage/index.html

Mommy bragging.
Children are the best thing that can ever happen to a woman and a relationship.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:17 pm
willow, that is awesome to know. I might have to come here if I have questions. The plan was:

1st child: my belly
2nd and/or 3rd: 100% no if's or anything, we adopt (something we feel strongly about)

I have not gone to the doctors to see if I can even have a baby after some of the things I've gone through, so child #1 may come from the belly of someone else.

What's great is, it's my fiance who is so gung-ho about adopting. He's been so supportive of my health problems and would RATHER not even try to have one ourselves. It's me who would like to experience it. We're certain though that if we adopted, the second we saw him or her (we don't care) ...it'll be the same connection. We say this because this is honestly what we've always heard. Even at church, the organization they have of parents who have adopted (who help others adopt) say they connected instantly. Smile
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:18 pm
Can everyone see shewolf's pic? I can't. Sad
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:18 pm
dp
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:21 pm
must not be linkable
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:22 pm
No. i just dont know how to do it. :-)
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:23 pm
http://hometown.aol.com/shewolfnm1/myhomepage/
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 01:23 pm
How about uploading it to the Gallery and linking from there?
0 Replies