please people i need your advice , thoughts on this

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 01:50 pm
Hi everyone i hope you're doing well ,
can someone please help me , i only need a good comparison or a different way to view this

i've always been happy my entire life , untill when i had a panick attack about almost 3 years ago , after that i got anxious and little depressed because they were new feelings for me.Happily , i did found my way since many many months ago , i faced and solved my problems , understood how to beat the anxiety trick (total life changment and re-gained my old happy confidednt self)

The problem now is that we moved to a new house (me and my family) and it happened to be in the time where i was still traumatized and stuck in anxiety and bad feelings.The first 2 months that i lived in this NEW house , i was still in the worst part of my life.Even if had also many good moments , but THAT bad BEGINNING , i just couldnt forget it ,so i never accepted staying in this house.I explained to my parents this but they didnt accept to move from this house, and its been months since i did nothing new in my life , only waiting untill i move from here and then i start living the real life

=> i think this way because i'm afraid and dont want to remember that the BEGINING of a NEW major event of my life took place in this house , and if i were to remember it in the future i would feel very bad

if it happened in our old house i would totaly accept it and that's because it would have happened in the middle ,not at the BEGINNING of living in the house , just like life , sometimes we fall down in life and we continue,all of that makes sense to me , my problem is because it happened at THE BEGINNING .This may seem stupid for you but it is very important and it effects me alot.

i only need a different way of thinking that would make sense to me .Can someone help me How to think diferently about this beginning obsession ,anyway comparison to view it differently ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 4,547 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 02:04 pm
@briannpaul,
briannpaul wrote:

Hi everyone i hope you're doing well ,
can someone please help me , i only need a good comparison or a different way to view this

i've always been happy my entire life , untill when i had a panick attack about almost 3 years ago , after that i got anxious and little depressed because they were new feelings for me.Happily , i did found my way since many many months ago , i faced and solved my problems , understood how to beat the anxiety trick (total life changment and re-gained my old happy confidednt self)

The problem now is that we moved to a new house (me and my family) and it happened to be in the time where i was still traumatized and stuck in anxiety and bad feelings.The first 2 months that i lived in this NEW house , i was still in the worst part of my life.Even if had also many good moments , but THAT bad BEGINNING , i just couldnt forget it ,so i never accepted staying in this house.I explained to my parents this but they didnt accept to move from this house, and its been months since i did nothing new in my life , only waiting untill i move from here and then i start living the real life

=> i think this way because i'm afraid and dont want to remember that the BEGINING of a NEW major event of my life took place in this house , and if i were to remember it in the future i would feel very bad

if it happened in our old house i would totaly accept it and that's because it would have happened in the middle ,not at the BEGINNING of living in the house , just like life , sometimes we fall down in life and we continue,all of that makes sense to me , my problem is because it happened at THE BEGINNING .This may seem stupid for you but it is very important and it effects me alot.

i only need a different way of thinking that would make sense to me .Can someone help me How to think diferently about this beginning obsession ,anyway comparison to view it differently ?

Forget the past, you are in the middle now. So handle it like it's the middle because that's where you are now, the middle!
0 Replies

Teufel

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2020 05:54 am
@briannpaul,
Obsession is about fear .... The fear of loss [greed], the fear of fear itself.

It is however also an inalienable fact that wherever you go, you will find yourself there when you arrive. That means no matter which house you live in or country or town or planet ... You are always you, with all your issues and paranoia.

So the question is where does that anxiety actually come from? You say you have faced your problems and I am sure you have ... But your driving issues, they have not disappeared or been dealt with because you are back in an anxious state once more.

Therefore, you need to look at your life and decide what causes this anxiety .... As a pure example; Some people will stay in abusive relationships and indeed have a whole string of abusive relationships ... Not because they like being hit, threatened or abused ... Because they have self esteem and self respect issues created in childhood. They find safety in the abuse, they find a normality in it.

You have issues which cause you to be anxious, they will be rooted in your childhood and not in which house you reside in.

One would have to suggest you get professional help, psychological counselling, to find your way through the base issues which you seemingly have.

All good fortune to you

0 Replies