0

please people i need your advice , thoughts on this

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 01:50 pm
Hi everyone i hope you're doing well ,
can someone please help me , i only need a good comparison or a different way to view this

i've always been happy my entire life , untill when i had a panick attack about almost 3 years ago , after that i got anxious and little depressed because they were new feelings for me.Happily , i did found my way since many many months ago , i faced and solved my problems , understood how to beat the anxiety trick (total life changment and re-gained my old happy confidednt self)

The problem now is that we moved to a new house (me and my family) and it happened to be in the time where i was still traumatized and stuck in anxiety and bad feelings.The first 2 months that i lived in this NEW house , i was still in the worst part of my life.Even if had also many good moments , but THAT bad BEGINNING , i just couldnt forget it ,so i never accepted staying in this house.I explained to my parents this but they didnt accept to move from this house, and its been months since i did nothing new in my life , only waiting untill i move from here and then i start living the real life

=> i think this way because i'm afraid and dont want to remember that the BEGINING of a NEW major event of my life took place in this house , and if i were to remember it in the future i would feel very bad

if it happened in our old house i would totaly accept it and that's because it would have happened in the middle ,not at the BEGINNING of living in the house , just like life , sometimes we fall down in life and we continue,all of that makes sense to me , my problem is because it happened at THE BEGINNING .This may seem stupid for you but it is very important and it effects me alot.

i only need a different way of thinking that would make sense to me .Can someone help me How to think diferently about this beginning obsession ,anyway comparison to view it differently ?

Krumple

1  
Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2017 02:04 pm
@briannpaul,
briannpaul wrote:

Hi everyone i hope you're doing well ,

Forget the past, you are in the middle now. So handle it like it's the middle because that's where you are now, the middle!