Best Sport

cjhsa

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 11:54 am
Tico, tell that to the millions of "sportsmen" and women who attended this years ISE.

http://www.sportsexpos.com
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 12:07 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Tico, tell that to the millions of "sportsmen" and women who attended this years ISE.

http://www.sportsexpos.com

LOL. I'd stand a good chance of getting shot if I tried a stunt like that, now wouldn't I? Laughing

Again, I don't question the appeal of the activity, or the fact that millions participate.
0 Replies

BenDover

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2005 06:40 pm
hunting is the best sport
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 01:22 am
Fellow bloodbrother? Welcome to A2K Ben.
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 02:09 pm
Back to real sports: Handball, for instance.

Hi MOU, long time no chat.
15th place in the world is not bad for a tiny island with a population "worthy of being a sect" (MOU dixit).
The final game was very exciting, and the Spanish goalie Hombrados made the difference, IMHO.
Croatia is now THE stablished powerhouse.
Germany was a dissapointment, and Tunisia was surpirisngly very good (interesting Third World attitude: lions at home turf, lambs elsewhere).
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 02:22 pm
Die hard baseball fan my entire life.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 07:59 am
well Laeknir, I am here now and then...lazy mostly...
Yeah, Spanish goalkeeper was great, but we actually sucked in final game completely. Too many injuries throughout tournament...

You are right about Tunisia, I think Egypt was fourth also when they hosted WC in 1999?

And Iceland...well, if you put it this way, yeah, it's okay for a small country to be there, but, hey, we are small too Razz
and Iceland is known for handball enthusiasm, so I hope you will grab some medal sooner or later. Better sooner Wink
0 Replies