Where are you God?

Susmariosep

Wed 19 Jul, 2017 04:23 pm
@Glennn,
Dear Glennn:

In my last post to you earlier, I ask that you present one objection per post, please do it now.

Annex:
Quote:
When you have several objections, choose the best one, and leave the others for your next posts.

Addendum:

When you write so much words, at the end remind me in just 50 words or less, what and how you want me to reply to you on what your objection is focusing on.

That is what I do most of the times.

You see, in much words there is the giveaway that the writer is into evasiveness.

So, in this post from me, I am asking you to produce one objection in not more than 50 words.

I will do the same when I reply to your not more than 50 words objection to my thoughts.

Okay, readers here, let us sit back and await with bated breath to read Glennn's 50 words objection to my thoughts here.

Best, dear Glennn, pick just ONE particular thought from me.
Susmariosep

Wed 19 Jul, 2017 04:27 pm
Have to take some time off now, be back later.

If you anyone like Fresco or Glennn are waiting, I will be back when I am through with some chores, I am waiting for a visitor coming over.
Glennn

Wed 19 Jul, 2017 06:25 pm
@Susmariosep,
Quote:
I ask that you present one objection per post, please do it now.

I object to your dismissal of anyone who does not share in your speculation concerning the existence of a god.
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 19 Jul, 2017 06:26 pm
@Susmariosep,
I object to your dismissal of my honest admission that I have no concept of god, as I have moved past that elementary model to explain reality.
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 19 Jul, 2017 06:36 pm
@Susmariosep,
Quote:
. . . though modesty aside I am more sincerely intellectual than you.

I object to the above manner in which you attempt to cut short any meaningful communication. Or perhaps you are truly unaware of the effect that such a comment has on any human. If so, that would certainly indicate the depth to which you are centered on your self. Self centeredness . . .
glitterbag

Wed 19 Jul, 2017 06:57 pm
@Glennn,
Are we getting credits for this class?
Glennn

Wed 19 Jul, 2017 07:28 pm
@glitterbag,
Thus far, every participant has been discredited in record time. Well, all except for the discrediter.
glitterbag

Wed 19 Jul, 2017 08:02 pm
@Glennn,
Oh, my mistake. I just thought it was just another slap happy God freak who thought they were offering joyful and irrefutable evidence to heretics and pagans. You know, like a missionary or a demented proselytizer. But, it's still amusing. Glenn, please provide me a 10 page single spaced report explaining your notion that it's your right to have an opinion. Have it forwarded to me by 4 A.M. EST. I would instruct you to provide it immediately, but Walmart is having a sale and I'm in desperate need of ice cube trays. Also, I plan to vacuum the family room and fire up the crock pot and plan dinners for the next 3 weeks.....on second thought, let me move your deadline to 5 A.M.....I might pop over to the salon for a mani-pedi. Oh what the hell, make it 5:30 AM. Ta
Glennn

Wed 19 Jul, 2017 08:35 pm
@glitterbag,
Okay, I'll have the report for you. But keep in mind that I have a dog who is notorious for (believe it or not) eating homework. I trust you'll understand if he gets to it before I have a chance to mail it. I know, you're thinking: why don't I hide the finished report in a closet or something. But I've done that with other things he likes to eat, but in the morning the hidden thing is gone and so is the door to the closet. And if I got in his way, there's no doubt in my mind that I'd be as gone as the closet door.

But don't get me wrong; he's a good dog. He's watching me write this, so I had to say that. Don't worry, he can't read print that small, so I'll be alright. Oh ****! He's growling and he's looking right at the small print. ****!! I should have put that in small print too.

Did I mention that he's a big god damn dog. His name is Duke. Last year he got hit by a small car. The car was totaled and the driver is still in a coma. Duke limped off without even checking on the driver. He's not at all like Lassie. I don't like that about him, but what can I do?
glitterbag

Wed 19 Jul, 2017 09:16 pm
@Glennn,
You're a wise and prudent man, Glennn. Be safe.
0 Replies

Susmariosep

Wed 19 Jul, 2017 11:06 pm
Okay, dear colleagues here, please let us talk about this statsment from yours truly:

The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence.

How do you understand that statement?
glitterbag

Wed 19 Jul, 2017 11:25 pm
@Susmariosep,
Well, frankly you make my head hurt. Are you doing research the lazy way? It's perfectly fine, but not everyone wants to spoon feed a lazy researcher.
fresco

Wed 19 Jul, 2017 11:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Laughing
A rhetorical question....

Since when was public mental masturbation "research" ?
0 Replies

Susmariosep

Thu 20 Jul, 2017 01:08 am
Okay, dear colleagues here, in particular atheists here, let us join in together to do commentaries on the first transcendental pre-requisite premise for humans who do care to examine it.

Dear atheist colleagues here, do you admit that, if not what is for you the default status of things in the totality of reality?

Dear readers here, let us sit back and with bated breath await the reactions of our atheist colleagues here to this post from yours truly, in this most commendable forum in the net, namely, the Able2know.org.

Quote:
https://able2know.org/about/

About able2know

Able2know's mission is to help connect people, knowledge and resources.

able2know is committed to providing these services free of charge. We believe the costs of developing and providing these services should be defrayed primarily with ethical advertising -- that is, an avoidance of pop-ups, spam, or other unreasonably obtrusive forms of advertising.

We seek to maximize the opportunities for people with similar interests and goals to connect, gather information, and network through the able2know service.

0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 20 Jul, 2017 11:45 am
Wow, the atheists are coming,too??? Be back in a flash, I must map out the various tasks I plan to assign to the believers and non-believers. By the way class, there may be a pop quiz.
Susmariosep

Thu 20 Jul, 2017 12:46 pm
@glitterbag,
Dear litterbag, when you have gotten through with your flippancy nonsense, do react to the text in bold, in Annex below.

And at all costs, don't waste the bandwidth of the generous folks scil. founders, owners, and operators of a2k.

If you feel it irresistible to engage in nonsense here in a2k, do at least one sensible thing and a decent one in your boring nonsense life so far: In the name of civilization, don't do it here in a2k.

Annex
Quote:
Okay, dear colleagues here, in particular atheists here, let us join in together to do commentaries on the first transcendental pre-requisite premise for humans who do care to examine it.

Dear atheist colleagues here, do you admit that, if not what is for you the default status of things in the totality of reality?

Dear readers here, let us sit back and with bated breath await the reactions of our atheist colleagues here to this post from yours truly, in this most commendable forum in the net, namely, the Able2know.org.

Quote:

About able2know

Able2know is committed to providing these services free of charge. We believe the costs of developing and providing these services should be defrayed primarily with ethical advertising -- that is, an avoidance of pop-ups, spam, or other unreasonably obtrusive forms of advertising.

We seek to maximize the opportunities for people with similar interests and goals to connect, gather information, and network through the able2know service.

0 Replies

Susmariosep

Thu 20 Jul, 2017 01:16 pm
Dear readers here, I invite you to do a probe on how atheists think, namely, they don't think at all to the issue at hand, but engage completely and exhaustively in evasiveness.

And when they are exposed to be nakedly into nothing but evasiveness owing to their Acquired Intelligence Deficiency Syndrome, they will not change for the better.

But they get worse with more nonsense, like going into uncivil flippancies and even the worst, into insults against people who do insist on them to do thinking and talk sense, and to the issue at hand, God exists or not.

Starting first with the information that God, like from yours truly, in concept is first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

Dear readers here, next time you read any write-up from an atheist about there is no god, gods, goddesses, deities, divinities...

Search if at anywhere in their write-up they ever bring forth there information of at least one God, the god in the three Abrahamic faiths: Judaism, Christianity, Islam.

You see, atheists think if at all, and talk, without any orientation in regard to head and tail of the issue at hand.

And what is the head of an issue? What else but define your terms, like at least the information if at all they have one, of God or god, just one - no need to muddle up the issue with bringing in so many gods, goddesses, deities, divinities...

And what is the tail? What else but their abstract of their whole write-up which is in fact their conclusion with - don't forget that, the reasoning by which they come to their finding that there is no god, keep to one god only, please!

That will be one god less for you to deny existence to, see that? Oh ye atheists without head nor tail with your thinking and talking.

Then you can start with another one of your gods, goddesses, deities, divinities...

Okay, dear atheists here, I invite you to do a probe on how you atheists think, namely, if you do think at all to the issue at hand, and see you don't engage completely and exhaustively in evasiveness.

About able2know

Able2know is committed to providing these services free of charge. We believe the costs of developing and providing these services should be defrayed primarily with ethical advertising -- that is, an avoidance of pop-ups, spam, or other unreasonably obtrusive forms of advertising.

Glennn

Thu 20 Jul, 2017 01:40 pm
@Susmariosep,
Quote:
Okay, dear atheists here, I invite you to do a probe on how you atheists think

What is there to probe? If an atheist tells you that they don't believe in your speculations concerning a creator-being, the onus is on you to show that your belief is accurate. Thus far, you have failed in that pursuit. Your argument is basically a declaration that all things have a beginning, and that that proves the existence of the creator being you gave birth to in your mind. You're not the first to settle for a belief, and you won't be the last.
fresco

Thu 20 Jul, 2017 01:57 pm
@Glennn,
You have no chance of getting a satisfactory answer. We are all guilty of feeding a religious troll who needs an audience to stimulate his self reinforcement exercise. Its the price we pay on A2K in having no explicit banning procedure.
He fishes around on multiple forums for victims and it appears that he has already been banned elsewhere.
Susmariosep

Thu 20 Jul, 2017 02:26 pm
@Glennn,
Dear Glennn: See? you are not connected with me, read your allegation in bold in your post reproduced below.
Quote:
From Glennn:
@Susmariosep,
Quote:
From Susmariosep: Okay, dear atheists here, I invite you to do a probe on how you atheists think.

What is there to probe? If an atheist tells you that they don't believe in your speculations concerning a creator-being, the onus is on you to show that your belief is accurate. Thus far, you have failed in that pursuit. Your argument is basically a declaration that all things have a beginning, and that that proves the existence of the creator being you gave birth to in your mind. You're not the first to settle for a belief, and you won't be the last.

I have explained nth times how I come to the existence of God, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning, here read again my explanation:

1. The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence.

2. Existence is ultimately of two kinds:
2(a). Existence from another entity
2(b). Existence from oneself

3. God in concept is first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

4. We go to the universe and come to everything with a beginning, for example, the nose in our face, babies and roses, the sun and the moon in the sky, subatomic particles in deep quantum abyss, massive galaxies in distant space, they all are existence from another entity because they have a beginning, even the universe itself has a beginning.

5. They all make up the evidence for the existence of an entity existing from itself, which I call God, namely, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

6. There, it follows from evidence that God exists.

Dear Glenn, have you been reading or still into repeating stubbornly forever: there is no proof for God, and on and on and on and on.

What you should do now, is to explain why you don't accept my explanation, giving your explanation how you come to deny God existing, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

About able2know