Where are you God?

peacecrusader888

Fri 13 Oct, 2017 07:53 pm
@fresco,
Quote:
That's mostly speculative nonsense. Your catch all clause that they may not happen in our lifetime is of course transparently simplistic and worthless. A more acceptable statement would be to say that you have no knowledge whatsoever about hypothetical events other than probabilistic speculations about them based on current trends. That speculation would be less reliable than trying to predict earthquakes.
But it serves the vested interests of you faith bound self integrity to join the ranks of the 'just you wait' brigade who surf the waves of society's shifting anxieties. What better than be a ticket holder for the 'true' celestial lifeboat ! Your only problem there is choosing the right boat, or resigning yourself that the boat has been chosen for you by rearing practices

Noah made the ark in preparation for the coming flood. But people did not listen. Instead of changing for the better (magbagong-buhay), people became worse. How long did it take for the prophesy of Noah to materialize? It was about 100 lunar years. How about the prophesy of the spirit of Ama regarding World War III? Since 1986-06-13 or 31 solar years.

I guess it will happen next year because:
1. Jesus died on the cross 32 solar years. It will be 32 solar years since 1986-06-13.
2. There is a threat of nuclear war between the US and North Korea. The nuclear war will reduce people on earth estimated at 7.5 billion by about two-thirds. So about five billion will die.
3. There is tension at Spratly Islands between the US and China.
4. It will be a Wednesday when the US celebrates its Independence Day.
5. July is in the middle of the year.

cameronleon

Fri 13 Oct, 2017 08:38 pm
Where are you God?

At this very moment God must be playing tennis with His angels rather than reading all the nonsense written here against Him.

So, if the existence of God is a human invention, if the seven steps (days) of creation is a human invention, if the knowledge of what is good and what is bad is a human invention as well, do you really think that a dumb monkey was capable of inventing all these "stories" from his own mind?

So, we have a human who from nothing, just observing the world around, invented that the cosmos and earth were created, that plants became before animals, that committing murder is not right, and so forth.

You yourself have never ever reached anything valuable for humanity, and the whole knowledge in your mind is "copy" from others. What guarantees you copying from a dumb monkey inventing a creation fable is the correct conclusion over the opposite which is receiving the initial knowledge from God?

No doubt that the first humans have shown religious tendencies, there is no ancient culture without worshiping a god.

They didn't ask for "proof of a god existence", they worshiped what was more powerful than them.

Having a god who is invisible, why being afraid of him?

Why giving credit of laws and wisdom to a god that doesn't exist?

You, the one who deny the existence of God are the one without answers to these questions.

When you say that was for dominion of the masses, to take advantage of others, etc. Really?

By historical facts, you don't need religion to subdue populations, you just need force, and create your own power.

Priest themselves were also regulated by the same laws, and they didn't have real power but as judges. A king and soldiers plus authorities pointed by the king were the ones "in power".

God is not were sinners are, but Satan surely is right there.

While you deny the existence of God, Satan is your inspiration, you just have changed his name with a camouflaged name: "atheism".

CalamityJane

Fri 13 Oct, 2017 08:57 pm
@cameronleon,
cameronleon wrote:

While you deny the existence of God, Satan is your inspiration, you just have changed his name with a camouflaged name: "atheism".

No, no, no, you got it all wrong! In your belief system you think there is a God and a Satan where atheism comes from. Us true non-believers can't understand your world of God and Satan, we're just happy to live and we are taking responsibility for our own lives. We don't blame anything on God or Satan, we don't thank God and we don't engage in your little bible stories. Period. Whatever you project onto others they don't give a crap - you understand? It has absolutely no meaning..
cameronleon

Fri 13 Oct, 2017 09:17 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
Us true non-believers can't understand your world of God and Satan, we're just happy to live and we are taking responsibility for our own lives. We don't blame anything on God or Satan, we don't thank God and we don't engage in your little bible stories. Period. Whatever you project onto others they don't give a crap - you understand? It has absolutely no meaning..

I'm glad to read what you just wrote.

If you don't care, then there is no reason for atheists to argue or attack religious dudes and their beliefs, right?

You just put God on "ignore" and no business at all about Him. Is this correct?

CalamityJane

Fri 13 Oct, 2017 09:58 pm
@cameronleon,
What I don't like is that people who do believe - and that's your own personal right - try to convert others. Why not believe in God in the privacy of your own home? Why is there such a need to tell others that they're wrong and that Satan will haunt them and so forth? Just go on believing what you do and leave the rest alone. Deal?
fresco

Sat 14 Oct, 2017 12:29 am
@CalamityJane,
There are three reasons why believers might try to pursuade others.
1. Contrary to protestations from them, they are uncertain of their faith and need to attract others to strengthen their parochial consensus,
2.It's a means of earning celestial merit points especially when they think they are 'challenging the Devil'.
3.Repetition of the 'word magic' of their stories and adages helps reinforce that material just like repetitive prayers and ritual chanting. Repetition is the behavioural hypnotic counterpart to their psychological need for persistence of an eternal 'absolute', which they call 'God'.

All you are seeing here is manifestation of some or all of these points. They have little choice in the matter as their self integrity is bound up with their faith activities. They are not going to admit that they have invested in a scam insurance company and lose the social membership benefits of the subscribers club!

izzythepush

Sat 14 Oct, 2017 02:33 am
@CalamityJane,
Any belief system that allows someone to deny the Holocaust is not worth wiping your arse on.
CalamityJane

Sat 14 Oct, 2017 02:39 pm
@izzythepush,
Whose belief system is that?
CalamityJane

Sat 14 Oct, 2017 02:41 pm
@fresco,
fresco wrote:
They are not going to admit that they have invested in a scam insurance company and lose the social membership benefits of the subscribers club!

I like that, fresco! Good points you've made!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 14 Oct, 2017 03:48 pm
@CalamityJane,
Cameronleon's.
glitterbag

Sat 14 Oct, 2017 05:21 pm
@izzythepush,
I put that propagandist on ignore. His obscene garbage is an affront to humanity.
wmwcjr

Sat 14 Oct, 2017 05:41 pm
@CalamityJane,
Cameronleon is a Holocaust denier and a white supremacist -- in other words, a poor example of someone who claims to be a Christian. By his hateful example, he does more to promote disbelief than any number of atheists. He doesn't realize that he will be judged by the very word he claims to believe but fails to practice.
wmwcjr

Sat 14 Oct, 2017 05:50 pm
@wmwcjr,
I posted this statement earlier today in another topic. It needs to be posted here as well:

Quote:
As a Bible-believing Christian (a redundant expression), I get sick and tired of people such as cameronleon who pervert passages of holy scripture in a vain attempt to justify the historic oppression of black people. The curse in Genesis 9:24-25 was FULFILLED in ancient times (NOT modern times) when the Israelites dispossessed the Canaanites in what is now called Palestine. The Canaanites eventually ceased to exist as nations. That was the end of it.

In other words, in addition to being a bigot, cameronleon is a false religious teacher. Instead of condemning other people like the hypocrite he is, he should look in the mirror. He doesn't speak for God. He speaks for Satan.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Sat 14 Oct, 2017 06:57 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Quote:
Noah made the ark in preparation for the coming flood. But people did not listen. Instead of changing for the better (magbagong-buhay), people became worse. How long did it take for the prophesy of Noah to materialize? It was about 100 lunar years. How about the prophesy of the spirit of Ama regarding World War III? Since 1986-06-13 or 31 solar years.

I guess it will happen next year because:
1. Jesus died on the cross 32 solar years. It will be 32 solar years since 1986-06-13.
2. There is a threat of nuclear war between the US and North Korea. The nuclear war will reduce people on earth estimated at 7.5 billion by about two-thirds. So about five billion will die.
3. There is tension at Spratly Islands between the US and China.
4. It will be a Wednesday when the US celebrates its Independence Day.
5. July is in the middle of the year.

On December 25, 1975, the late Marcial Aguila along with other listeners were summoned to come to the Session Hall. The spirit of Ama very clearly and quite authoritatively declared: "The second month of the new year (1976) will witness a big event that will be cause for great sorrow all over the world ...". Undoubtedly, Ama was referring to the Guatemala catastrophe which came exactly on the second month (February) of 1976.

Ama knows when earthquake will occur.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Sat 14 Oct, 2017 08:42 pm
@wmwcjr,
Thank you wmwcjr and izzythepush !
I haven't been here in a while so I don't know anything about Cameronleon.
White supremacist and Christian is such an oxymoron, but these people don't really need a reason to hate, I just wish they would read up on history and understand how destructive their way of thinking is.

As a German, I cannot think of anything more upsetting than the recent uprise of rightwing extremists - here and there! These people are so wrong and so stupid, how can we as society change their outlook in life?
glitterbag

Sat 14 Oct, 2017 09:54 pm
@CalamityJane,
I’m not sure how it can be done Jane. The racists and nationalists have been emboldened, I suspect weak willed folks think this has become their bonanza. Timid and fearful folks often deeply resent others they believe are too outspoken, they need to be taken down......they don’t see that they are the ones who are trying to dominate and they are too cowardly to be assertive when others are assertive, they only get strong when they sense weakness they pounce to correct every grievance they have had since grade school. Some young boy was great at baseball, it’s time to take him down for being good at something. Some 8 year old girl had longer, more beautiful hair......it’s punishment time. Sadly some people believe they can only be worthwhile, if many many others are deemed un-worthwhile. You know, folks who value education, folks who might be part of a mixed-racial family, folks who want to erase prejudice and oppression....those who worship differently or folks who choose not to worship.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 15 Oct, 2017 12:25 am
@glitterbag,
I ignore him too.
izzythepush

Sun 15 Oct, 2017 01:05 am
@CalamityJane,
I never said Cameronleon was a Christian, that would insult all the decent Christians out there. He can call himself whatever he wants it doesn't change what he is and he's disgusting.

0 Replies

fresco

Sun 15 Oct, 2017 02:51 am
@izzythepush,
Thanks for the 'Holocaust Denier' info. He's obviously a complete moron as far as 'science' is concerned and that idiocy is what he bases his denial on.
izzythepush

Sun 15 Oct, 2017 03:05 am
@fresco,
You don't tend to post on the politics threads which is mostly where he airs his prejudices.