psychic making me anxious about my love life

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2017 08:37 pm
Okay so my close friend went to see a psychic/medium today and the psychic asked her about me, she knew my name and that i was a close friend of hers etc. She then asked if i have a boyfriend and even knew his name. the psychic told my friend that my boyfriend isn't the one for me and that i would realise this in a couple of years. I don't really know if i believe in stuff like this though it is making me so anxious of my relationship. I've been with my boyfriend for about a year and a half, I'm madly in love with him and things are going so well. I'm only 17 which is very young so it's making me paranoid that maybe he isn't the one for me? It's upsetting me and keeps playing on my mind because i see myself spending the rest of my life with him. Has something similar ever
happened anyone else? Can yous give me some opinions on what i can do ? I would really appreciate people's thoughts on this situation and on mediums/ psychics and fortune tellers

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2017 08:49 pm
@megana3401,
"psychics" are really skilled at getting ptheir clients to reveal things like people's names without realizing they're doing it. I oncesat next to one for a couple hours and his patter was the same for every person he talked to. He'D gradually get little tidbits from them and weave them back into what he was telling them. Trust yourself, not some medium off the street. Tho it's true 17 is pretty young, no matter what you think now. That's the age when you really begin to go out into the world on your own and you're going to change a lot in the next few years, so don't gt too set on somethingtoo soon.

"
megana3401

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2017 08:56 pm
@MontereyJack,
thanks for your reply that's what i keep telling myself that most psychics are more so con artists although i just find it weird how she guessed my boyfriends name as i doubt my friend brought it up. I'm very young but i'm very mature and i've learned a lot through my life and i have my heart set on spending the rest of my life with my current boyfriend and hopefully it works out, thanks for ur reply again !!
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 12:44 am
@megana3401,
megana3401 wrote:

Okay so my close friend went to see a psychic/medium today and the psychic asked her about me, she knew my name and that i was a close friend of hers etc. She then asked if i have a boyfriend and even knew his name. the psychic told my friend that my boyfriend isn't the one for me and that i would realise this in a couple of years. I don't really know if i believe in stuff like this though it is making me so anxious of my relationship. I've been with my boyfriend for about a year and a half, I'm madly in love with him and things are going so well. I'm only 17 which is very young so it's making me paranoid that maybe he isn't the one for me? It's upsetting me and keeps playing on my mind because i see myself spending the rest of my life with him. Has something similar ever
happened anyone else? Can yous give me some opinions on what i can do ? I would really appreciate people's thoughts on this situation and on mediums/ psychics and fortune tellers

I see your problem.

"Okay so my close friend went to see a psychic/medium"

Quit doing that, problem solved.
megana3401

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 03:51 am
@Krumple,
I didn't go and see one
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 07:17 pm
@megana3401,
If you weren't there, then how do you know what was said? (unless you are a psychic)

I don't know why your friend would tell you what was discussed at HER session.
Seems odd that the topic was you and your BF.

Diversion?
0 Replies

celebritydiscodave

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 06:02 pm
@megana3401,
The vast majority are phony, and they might even all be. They simply play the odds. The vast majority of relationships fail, and her telling you that it will, through your friend, likely increases the odds of this happening still further. Your relationship is definitely in a league of its own, it does not sound the least bit like a relationship destined for failure. As for names they only have to make small talk around a small number of common ones for somebody significant to one to be mentioned. When they do n`t chance the right name their small talk conveniently side steps until eventually the correct name is named. I`ve been told all kinds of garbage by so called psychics, much of this false information concerning my health. There is as much prospect that fairies exist than of a

psychic having any genuine insight. My advice to you is to shoot the legs out from under her, it is the least which she deserves. Do n`t take garbage from anyone, only the two of you are on the inside of how well your relationship is doing. Shoot her down, put her in her rightful place!
She latched onto you and your boyfriend because so many relationships fail at your age. They play the percentages because the more times they get it right the more people go to them and the more money/respect they accumulate.
0 Replies