Hangover Cure

ukman

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2004 12:50 am
sarah i knew you wasnt dissing ozzy.
0 Replies

netfool

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 04:36 pm
Ever here of those Chaser Tablets? They sell them at Walgreens etc - they really do work.

I bought a pack of ten Halloween night (it was going to be one of those crazy ass nights).
You take two after your first drink and 2 every 2-3 hours or after every 3 or 4 drinks.

Well, I spent about $65 dollars on beer & vodka/Redbulls (the energy drink, not the beer) and ended up taking eight tablets (the maximum recomended dose for 24 hours).
Judging by past experience, I should've awaken the following morning w/ a terrible hangover that lasts until I went to bed. But, I woke up "bright eyed and bushy tailed".

Of course, I didn't eat anything the entire day, and around 4:00PM I started feeling hangover symptoms. But I'm guessing if I would've ate something, I would've been fine the rest of the day.
0 Replies

ukman

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2004 09:07 pm
been in town om lassd nighy out....................gommma need hangovrr curet
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2004 09:52 pm
Sarah...lol, the best thing I found to do, is/ or would have been to do, is take a couple of Tylenol through the night, while drinking. (yeah, I know..really great for the liver Embarrassed ) But get up the next morning, PUKE.....LOL, take two more and go back to bed! :wink:
0 Replies

ukman

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 11:09 pm
ukman wrote:
been in town om lassd nighy out....................gommma need hangovrr curet

take no notice of my cures i was ill until 5pm and then i forced some beer down and then felt ok.....good night was had tho Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 12:05 am
Ukman, You've been on 'lads night out'? You've got to be British! :wink:
0 Replies

ukman

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 08:08 pm
english and from blackburn as you know lol................

what a top night out not had one of those blow outs in 2/3 years ,mind you id forgot how expensive downtown is.....ah well her turn friday.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 12:02 am
Where I work, it was 'lads night out' last Friday. It's a xmas thing........they all finish at dinner, then go on the piss. It's so funny seeing them in work in the morning with a variety of 'copping' shirts on. They must think women are daft....they think that we can't see past the copping shirt to the 'pissed up dickhead inside it' Laughing
Forgot about Blackburn.....soz.
0 Replies