Why do guys stare at girls? but dont talk?

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2017 02:40 am
There is a hot guy I saw at my uni last week. He's really handsome and I never saw him until last week when he was buying something in the canteen and I felt someone was looking at me and I saw him looking at me.
That same day , both of us were sitting in the same area ( he was with his friend and I was with mine) and I noticed him look at me once or twice.
He left with his friend a few minutes later but when he went to get his phone, our eyes met as I caught him looking over at me.

I didn't see him for the next three days but yesterday I saw him and as usual he looked at me. He was doing some decorative work in the canteen and today I saw him talking with a group of people and I noticed him notice me when I passed by him in the morning and afternoon.

I really like him but I'm shy to speak to him. He is definitely a PHD or MSc student but he looks much older than me though (hes probably 25-26 but looks older I guess as he is scruffy and keeps a manbun). and he isn't helping much as all he does is stare at me. Like whenever I pass by or I am near by him, he definitely gives me a look.

What should I make of this? Does he find me attractive or he likes me?

jespah

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2017 05:26 am
@roynatasha70,
He stares for the same reason you do - this generation has embraced crippling shyness as a way of life (or so it seems).

If he won't make the move, then you will have to.

Say hello. No big confessions of attraction. Just - hi. Nothing more. Next time you see him after that, smile and wave. If he is interested, he'll be thrilled that you've shown him a sign. If he's not, then you're just a friendly person who said hello. And if he's a creep, then you haven't given him much to go on.
0 Replies

WhyamIup13

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2017 02:53 am
@roynatasha70,
I don't know for me its when I notice at a girl and look at her for "second" because I think she is cute then I would day dream out of no where about something somewhat related but not about the current situation. ( adhd problems ) then it would seem that I would look at her for a long time and the girl would notice and quickly look towards my way and I would snap out of it quickly then look away.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2017 08:47 am
@roynatasha70,
Just picture it this way - this guy probably is asking the following question on a different forum:

Why do girls stare at guys? but dont talk?

There is a hot girl I saw at my uni last week. She's really cute and I never saw her until last week when she was buying something in the canteen and I felt someone was looking at me and I saw her looking at me.....I really like her but I'm shy to speak to her. ..... and she isn't helping much as all she does is stare at me. Like whenever I pass by or I am near by her, she definitely gives me a look.

What should I make of this? Does she find me attractive or she likes me?"

So just answer this question for this poor sap and you should have your answer....
0 Replies

maga

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2017 02:16 am
@roynatasha70,
Sounds like he is really attracted but too shy to approach you. I'm the same way.
0 Replies