I Fell in love with my girl bestfriend

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 01:38 am
I fell in love her and i can't tell her cuz i'm afraid to lose our friendship .oh and she also used to give me advices and stuff on the girl that i used to like
and i followed them, the girl and i hooked up for 1 year i guess , but after 5 months or something it changed and i didn't really feel myself when i'm with that girl.. it started to feel like i'm inside a prison or something. so i kinda stopped or paused my relationship with that girl
( kinda like a cool off or something like a rest ) .. and i really felt more like myself when i was with my best friend . my best friend knows what i did but she didn't know that i have feelings for her and the reason why i stopped .And she kinda wants me to make it work with that girl ughhh i can't tell her i love her because of that, plus that girl used to be her best friend...
and my best friend is gone and i really really miss her , she transferred to a different school
which is really far from our hometown , that means i can't go to see her
anymore.. what should i do..

jespah

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 09:13 am
@ZeroExe1,
If you want to end your relationship with your current girlfriend, then do so. Don't keep her on hold or any such nonsense. And you don't need permission from your best friend in order to do this. That should happen regardless of whatever else happens. And be nice about it, okay? Because breakups stink and your current girlfriend deserves your kindness if nothing else.

Then, contact your best friend. Don't go in with confessions of love. Instead, say something like, "I broke up with ____ because I could not stop thinking about if you and I could have something. I think we can. What do you think?"

And then wait for your friend's response. She might agree with you. She might freak out. She might insist you are only friends. She might tell you she's found a boyfriend at her new home. She might even tell you she's a lesbian.

But what I'm advocating is to be open about things but still give the ultimate decision to your friend who, right now, doesn't know what is going on.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2017 02:03 pm
Does your BF miss YOU??
ZeroExe1

Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2017 11:17 pm
@PUNKEY,
Well i can't really sayyyy . I don't knowww ahaha
We always chat or text .
0 Replies