Snooping, is it wrong?

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 10:18 am
Eva wrote:
Because two wrongs don't make a right, needsumluvin.

She shouldn't have snooped. But now that she's found out something incriminating, she has to confront him. (Prefaced with an apology for snooping, of course.) I really liked Calamity Jane's solution, too, btw.

Two wrongs don't make a right....but in this case, it may have saved you a lot of heartache. I don't agree with snooping but people usually only snoop when they have that gut feeling that something just isn't right.

Good luck with this.
0 Replies

Ghostcat

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 05:40 pm
The fact that he left evidence is clue enough to think that he wanted you to know about his shoddy behavior. This is actually pretty common. If someone wants to keep something secret, they don't keep it in a lock-box when someone else has the key to it.

Being a snoop is nothing compared to being a sleeze-bag, by the way. Two wrongs may not make a right, but its very true that it may have saved you a lot of headache in the future. Wouldn't you prefer to know about it now, rather than after he gives you some STD?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 05:19 pm
kitkat_bar wrote:
Well what I found out is...he joined up on an internet site. This site is kind of like a dating service but you can choose whether you are looking for someone to date, for a friend, or just to have sex with. Under his profile he listed himself as a single man who is looking for 1 on 1 sex with another women. Under his profile he has an area where he can type something about himself. In that space he wrote that he is looking for a hot little girl who isn't interested in a long relationship and who wont be uspet when he doesn't call them back, basically saying he is looking for 1 on 1 sex only, like a one night stand. I dont know how serious I should take this, it is over the internet, but I want to know if he would have the balls to actually go through with it.

?????????????
0 Replies