My best guy friend and I made out and now he's ignoring me.

J-M-E

Reply Mon 29 May, 2017 05:12 am
Yesterday I was cuddling my best guy friend in front of my other friend who has a major crush on him. After she left his house we cuddled for a bit longer and then started making out. He kissed me first. We promised each other we wouldn't tell anyone, including our best friends and continued to make out until his mum texted him saying for us to meet him at the park a few blocks away. The worst part is, I tell my friend everything and I can't tell her this because she likes him. I enjoyed and the guy knows it. He also knows I used to have a massive crush on him. It was also my first real kiss. I'm terrified that my friend will find out about it and be angry at me. I know I won't tell her, and he won't tell her, but I have a feeling things will be different between the guy and I and she will be able to tell that something happened. A few of my friends are in his classes and one told me that he was really withdrawn and quiet in class, which is unusual because he's usually really loud and attentive. I spoke to him about it, and he told me that it was a one time thing and we shouldn't tell anyone, but he didn't sound like he meant it and he sure as hell doesn't act like it. He has been ignoring me all day and avoiding me like I have the plague. I don't know what's going on, and I don't know what to do. Help.

jespah

Reply Mon 29 May, 2017 05:34 am
@J-M-E,
Well, his ignoring you is probably his way of covering up.

Maybe consider that the next time you play kissy face with someone, that if they don't want anyone else to know, it's kind of a red flag.

As for your pal, you can, you know, not tell her everything. Start practicing that, because when you get into real relationships, it will not be cool to blab everything about them to her.

PS My best friend in high school briefly dated I guy I had a massive crush on. The world did not end.
centrox

Reply Mon 29 May, 2017 06:25 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:
PS My best friend in high school briefly dated I guy I had a massive crush on. The world did not end.

This happened to me, only the other way around (I am male). Not only did the world not end, I found I had dodged a bullet, as she was totally a pain in the fundament. Not like her cousin, who I did date.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 29 May, 2017 02:14 pm
You,ve put this poor guy in the middle of a girl-issue and he's confused. You make out with him but don't have the guts to follow thru what you started.

Prepare to continue to be ignored by him. He knows how you feel. Your girlfriend - whom he doesn't even like - comes first.
0 Replies

J-M-E

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2017 02:51 am
@J-M-E,
Update: He's now dating my best friend and I have a thing going with his best friend. He and I are back to being really good friends again and we've both moved on from what happened. Smile
0 Replies