Belief in G-d versus evolution?

Jasper10

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2022 11:05 am
@Jasper10,
PRESENCE is different from CONSCIOUSNESS “the anointed”.That is obvious because PRESENCE has awareness of the 2 off consciousness states of “in the moment” and “not in the moment” and can change these states.

0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2022 04:41 pm
@Jasper10,
Quote:
I do know what I am talking about “The Anointed”….all sciences are interconnected.

Well at least you've finally got something right, all sciences are interconnected, and of all the different fields of science that will be needed to explain our eternal evolving oscillating universe, the magnetism theory is but a minor portion of the complete whole.

A singularity is a region of space-time in which matter is crushed so closely together that the gravitational laws explained by general relativity break down. In a singularity, the volume of space is zero and its density is infinite. Scientists believe such a singularity exists at the core of a black hole, which occurs when a super-massive sun reaches the end of its life and implodes.

General relativity also demands such a singularity in which is contained our entire universe, must exist at the beginning of an expanding universe, from which singularity our eternal oscillating and ever evolving universe is resurrected to continue on in that everlasting process.

This is the universal consciousness, the eternal 'PRESENCE'. When the singularity of origin is spatially separated, the eternal energy which cannot be created nor ever be destroyed is released as a searing hot liquid like plasma pool of electromagnetic energy and the universal temperature at the instant of the B.B, according to the scientific estimations, was 100 million trillion trillion kelvins, or 180 million trillion trillion degrees Fahrenheit, a temperature in which no physical element can exist.

From the information (Consciousness) stored in the singularity our entire universe and all that exists was created, from the 'GREAT THOUGHT', by the Great Thought, and for the Great Thought.

The Great eternal, who has become all things is the collective consciousness of all that it is.

Every living thing within this apparent boundless cosmos, are merely information gatherers for the eternal energy which manifests itself as this living universe and is all that exists and is, ’The Great Thought,’ the collective consciousness of all that exists. At any given point in time, you are no more than inches away from a spider, fly, ant, or any other of the many information gatherers of the eternal, who is all that exists.

Jeremiah 23: 23-24; “I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. No one can hide where I cannot see him. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth?

He has eyes and ears everywhere throughout the universe that is he.

You haven't got a clue as to the universal consciousness young fellow.

So, no Jasper, you do not know what you are talking about.
Jasper10

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 01:22 am
@The Anointed,
Well some of what you say is correct “The Anointed” but then, as usual,most of what you say is nonsense and I will tell you why.

All your reasonings come from INWARD ONLY meditation.INWARD only meditation (Buddhism practices this type of meditation) IS just “information gathering” AND one sided, just like modern day science theories.

You need to be AWARE that (from the offset) with this type of meditation you are “out of synch” or “not on the moment” when it comes to CONSCIOUSNESS and the division within happens whilst within this unbalanced consciousness state.

This is EXACTLY why it is important to practice INWARD/OUTWARD meditation, “The Anointed”. I believe the Christian scriptures refer to this in John 10:9

As I keep telling you, you have no understanding of consciousness and how this relates to PRESENCE which is SEPARATE…….I believe the Christian scripture that refers to this is Hebrews 4:12.

At least we are now agreeing that all sciences are interconnected and that inward only meditative practices are merely knowledge gathering exercises.

The Anointed

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 02:28 am
@Jasper10,
Quote:
This is EXACTLY why it is important to practice INWARD/OUTWARD meditation,

All your inward/ outward. upward/downward, inside outward, outside inward, meditation will never help you understand the ever presence of the collective consciousness of all that exists.

You poor child, you have deluded yourself of no real education, that you are a greater philosopher, than the greatest philosophical minds of the Buddhist philosophy, and a greater scientific mind than the greatest scientific minds each in their own special fields of endeavor of today, is there no one on earth who can stand before your self imagined great light? You poor sick puppy.

Quote:
At least we are now agreeing that all sciences are interconnected and that inward only meditative practices are merely knowledge gathering exercises.

I'm glad to see that you have finally admitted that the magnetism theory is not a whole theory, but just a teeny weeny theory of many theories covering many fields needed to explain the entire creation, and that now you accept that "ALL" sciences are interconnected, but as far as the idiotic belief of your supposed inward and outward meditation, there is no agreement whatsoever there, as far as I am concerned it's all a load of garbage.

So let me here repeat. You are a biblical and scientific ignoramus. Night, night, child,
Jasper10

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 02:38 am
@The Anointed,
I’m only trying to help you “ The Anointed”.All I post is SOUND philosophically.

The magnetism theory is a full theory “The Anointed”

I wouldn’t call a mind that only comes up with HALF logic unbalanced theories a great mind “The Anointed”.
Jasper10

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 02:42 am
@Jasper10,
The problem you have “The Anointed” is that you are lost within your inward only, out of synch, meditative practices.
Jasper10

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 03:02 am
@Jasper10,
By the way,I haven’t just accepted that all sciences are interconnected…..I already knew that.

It’s a shame that scientists haven’t accepted it though and therefore they remain spectators with with their nonsense half logic theories.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 03:46 am
@Jasper10,
Quote:
By the way,I haven’t just accepted that all sciences are interconnected…..I already knew that.

Fair dinkum, well who would have thunk that? Fancy jasper having already knew that all sciences are interconnected. Tell us mate, what sciences are interconnected with yours?

Quote:
It’s a shame that scientists haven’t accepted it though and therefore they remain spectators with their nonsense half logic theories.

What a shame that only Jasper of all scientists (Excuse me while I have a little giggle) What a shame that only Jasper of all scientists has accepted that all sciences are interconnected, none of the other scientists have accepted it though, and therefore they (In the ignorant and mentally unstable mind of Jasper) remain spectators with their (According to Jasper) nonsense half logic.

How wonderful is Jasper, in the eyes of Jasper?
Jasper10

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 06:53 am
@The Anointed,
Jasper isn’t wonderful in the eyes of Jasper “ the anointed”, once again you are wrong…..

I have merely given another theory…the “magnetism theory”… which is a better theory than the gravity theory.You can disagree if you want and clearly you do.

I have also merely pointed out that “inward only” meditation practices are out of synch/unbalanced and not in the moment practices when it comes to CONSCIOUSNESS………you know,that thing that science knows nothing about because it is too hard a problem for them.

I have also pointed out and explained to you that PRESENCE is separate from CONSCIOUSNESS…which it is…..

What are you so upset about?
Jasper10

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 02:19 pm
@Jasper10,
PRESENCE goes inward and PRESENCE comes back out again.

PRESENCE experiences an “out of synch” state of consciousness in the inward state and then experiences an “in synch” state of consciousness in the outward state.

PRESENCE chooses which consciousness state to be in, in any given moment.

PRESENCE is neither consciousness or thoughts.

The Anointed

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 02:29 pm
@Jasper10,
Quote:
PRESENCE goes inward and PRESENCE come back out again.

Then your supposed presence could not have existed before the B,B., because then there was neither space, momentum, or time.

So your imaginary presence could not go in and out, up or down, back or forward, now you go back to bed and try to wake up when your head clears up a bit, if you're lucky enough for that to ever happen.
Jasper10

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 03:25 pm
@The Anointed,
When PRESENCE goes inward PRESENCE experiences the out of synch consciousness state “the anointed”

If you are seriously into your “inward only” meditation then PRESENCE divides within this state and to cut a long story short you end up with 2 holes one on the left and one on the right…..everything having disappeared within these holes.

They are just holes “the anointed” ….they are neither black or white holes……just holes my friend.

Darkness and Light are within both holes.

PRESENCE isn’t influenced by glassy holes “the anointed”

The Anointed

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 03:31 pm
@Jasper10,
Quote:
If you are seriously into your “inward only” meditation then PRESENCE divides within this state and to cut a long story short you end up with 2 holes one on the left and one on the right…..everything having disappeared within these holes.

The only hole I can see here, is the hole in your head, which goes from left to right and the light is shinning right through it, because there is nothing in there to block it.

Jasper10

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 03:40 pm
@The Anointed,
HaHa……..There are just holes “The anointed” …. they appear all the time in the cosmos and they attract and repel matter due to the magnetic force combination interactions….The attracting and repelling of matter in and out of these holes does not affect the magnetic fields.

So says the magnetism theory…….a full theory……not a half theory.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 04:19 pm
@Jasper10,
Quote:
There are just holes “The anointed” …. they appear all the time in the cosmos and they attract and repel matter due to the magnetic force combination interactions….The attracting and repelling of matter in and out of these holes does not affect the magnetic fields.

And the Black Holes attract and swallow anything of lesser mass that comes in contact with them, and the while hole at the opposite end expels that which has been swallowed by the Black hole and reconverted to the eternal energy from which it had been created. Matter is not expelled from those repelling white Holes, but then, what would you know.

You really do need to go to bed, I can see you need the rest, it will do wonders for your brain.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2022 12:59 am
@The Anointed,
One slight problem with the black/white holes theory “The Anointed” ….they haven’t discovered white holes. Just as they haven’t discovered antigravity……both are theoretical guesses,also, they are confusing black holes with just …..HOLES…..so says the magnetism theory which is a perfectly sound theory.

The problem you have “ the anointed” is that you rely on GUESSES too much.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2022 02:51 am
@The Anointed,
It's clear that you need a better understanding of PRESENCE AND THE INTERACTION with CONSCIOUSNESS "the anointed".

I can see that you're not gonna agree with me on THOUGHTS either.

There are two types of THOUGHTS .........inward and outward....what do you know about that?

1.Outward thoughts are created by PRESCENCE.
2.Inward thoughts are created by AUTOPILOT.

Haha......I can hear you saying................ what!!!!!!!???????

0 Replies

victorjohn1

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2022 11:20 pm
@edgarblythe,
How does evolution know the bird needs a longer beak and why does it take so long to provide it
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2022 06:29 am
@victorjohn1,
Good point. The poor bird could starve to death waiting for his beak to grow longer after a freak cold snap or some blight kills all his food crop that year.

OTOH:
I love irony. Darwin’s insistence that evolution happens only very slowly turns out to be the proof that he was wrong.

‘Evolution' happened way too fast.

0 Replies