Crush advice

Reply Thu 25 May, 2017 04:12 pm
so, i'm a 15 year old guy, and i have a HUGE crush on a girl who was in my class. Yesterday was my last day in school and she lives in a different town, so i cant talk to her in person. Luckily the most common way to communicate here is via messenger. Yesterday at the party we walked around arm in arm and we also danced for a short amount of time. We were both drunk (very drunk) In school i would pretty regularily notice her looking at me, and as soon as i looked back she would look away. We also didnt talk much, but when she did she would always seem kinda nervous. (Let it be known she is a very shy girl) i REALLY enjoyed the time me and her spent yesterday, and i want to know if she likes me, because if i knew that, i would instantly strike. I dont know how to text her because i'm scared it would be way too akward, and im really nervous the feelings arent mutual. Also because i used to have a crush on her good friend, and she knows that. Another thing, we arent going the same place after summer break, so there isnt chance for me to do it after summer. She isnt lie your typical hot girl with a bbig butt and boobs, she is different, and thats why i want her so bad. Please tell me how to text her, or how to know if she likes me back. We will maybe have an event thing in the summer for the class to properly say goodbye, but i just dont know what to do. Thank you in advance

jespah

Reply Thu 25 May, 2017 04:13 pm
@MyNameDoesntMatter,
We can't get into her head but do not let not knowing paralyze you and keep you from acting.

Text her!

And ask what her summer plans are and if she wants to spend any time together.

And then you'll know.

PS Please stop drinking to the point of drunkenness.
MyNameDoesntMatter

Reply Thu 25 May, 2017 04:31 pm
@jespah,
one thing i forgot to mention, in my country (Denmark) you are allowed to drink alcohol at my age
jespah

Reply Thu 25 May, 2017 05:49 pm
@MyNameDoesntMatter,
Well, it's fine that it's legal; it's just that getting drunk is generally a very risky behavior.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 25 May, 2017 05:58 pm
@MyNameDoesntMatter,
school is over
you don't live in the same place
you won't be going to the same school after the break
you have no way to stay in touch in person

how are you going to instantly strike?
you're not going to see her again - per your post

what is the point in pursuing her ?

why didn't you talk to her during the school year when you could see her?

____

being drunk is ugly and stupid, whether you are young or old, legal or illegal

0 Replies

Pumnellmoo

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 08:57 am
@MyNameDoesntMatter,
If you really want her then nothing is impossible. We are rained with social medias nowadays but just dont be a creep. If you want to take your relationship with her to the next level, then you better be the best version of yourself, prove that youre worth it. Theres nothing to lose if you receive rejection from her. Youre only 15, maybe she just appears in your life as a lesson for you to learn, or maybe for an endless friendship , etc etc..
0 Replies