Scott Peterson -GUILTY!

paulaj

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 08:30 am
My wish for Scott P. might have been a bit strong, but I have been following this case for a while.
One of the thing's they showed in court was a recent video of Lacy in her kitchen cooking and smiling away. She was so full of life and happy, and she was proabaly cooking something for the man she adored who would later kill her.
It was an unneccessary tradgedy.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 11:28 am
What more do we need to learn from a completely self serving killer?

I am glad that the jury came back with guilty...because there is always some uncertainty what will happen in any trial...now I hope they all agree on death row for Mr. Peterson.
0 Replies

RfromP

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 03:21 pm
I suggest unless he admits to killing mom & baby not to give him anything less than death. If he gives a sincere confession with circumstances and details of the crime then I recommend life for him. However I wouldn't expect this from a self-interested weasel like him. I presume because he hasn't said anything in the way of an admission that his lawyers are preparing an appeal to try and save his sorry ass and although caught and being kept like a rat in a cage he is still running.
0 Replies