How do I stir up the Cambridge Philosophy budget scoffers?

Ethel2

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 11:15 am
spendius wrote:
Lola:-

So have I.That was a very pleasant afternoon.Thank you.I hope it was good for you too.

Quite enjoyable, I agree........see you later.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 02:38 pm
georgeob1 wrote:
Say that to my face and i'll take care of your nurse problem forever.

Sister George, your safe, I never hit girls !
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 02:40 pm
Lola wrote:
And Mathos claims he's not Spendi.........ha!

Come on, admit it......

KKLola, it is getting a little tedious !
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 02:47 pm
spendius wrote:

When I was a little lad I had a mass of black curls which all the older ladies,much to my embarrassment,could not resist fondling.When I was older some of the younger ones used to use them to pull me about in all sorts of what I then thought were random directions.Silly me.I had rosy cheeks as well.Do you know any way of restoring my rosy cheeks?

I never have my hair cut.It forms into lugs which I can pull off when they get solid.Saved me not only a fortune but the indignity of sitting in a hairdressing salon being primped.When I was in Full Metal Jacket phase I shaved the lot off.

Rather like the sot I imagined lying in a Bradford shop doorway !
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 04:26 am
Another day--another pigeonhole.

Socialworkeritis.Very common.Nothing to worry about.Quite respectable really.Lady journalists have made it so.It helps them convince themselves that they know what's going on.
Even top politicians do it now as in "hard working families up and down the land".But they are extracting the pale yellow liquid.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 07:29 am
Mathos wrote:
Lola wrote:

Come on, admit it......

Well Mathos.........you don't know tedious. But I'm too comfortable to demonstrate. Anyway, I don't make a lot of effort for those who are unable to provide me with continuous flattery. Just a hint.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 07:34 am
Quote:
Unlike you, I think the man has potential.

I think he has potential too.If you melted him down you would probably get enough crude fat in liquid form to keep your wick primed for about 600 years in which case you could put 90% of it up for sale and what with oil prices being what they are you could make quite a killing.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 07:35 am
spendius wrote:
Another day--another pigeonhole.

Socialworkeritis.Very common.Nothing to worry about.Quite respectable really.Lady journalists have made it so.It helps them convince themselves that they know what's going on.
Even top politicians do it now as in "hard working families up and down the land".But they are extracting the pale yellow liquid.

He does seem to miss all the finely tuned language, imagery and sublty with his name calling. Just because you drink every night at the pub and are in no condition to post before bed is no proof that you're a drunk. He'll have to provide scientific evidence for that claim....... anyway, I like drunks as long as they don't cause me trouble. Talented drunks are even better. A little alcohol, a little herb......all in a day's fun.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 03:44 pm
Lola wrote:
Mathos wrote:
Lola wrote:

Come on, admit it......

Well Mathos.........you don't know tedious. But I'm too comfortable to demonstrate. Anyway, I don't make a lot of effort for those who are unable to provide me with continuous flattery. Just a hint.

Oh 'Dear KKLola,' I sincerely considered you to be aware of my strategy, especially following our last sensible exchange. Note how, 'The Clown' ceases to simmer when I am not flattering you. I will allow him further elevation prior to viewing his 'tantrum's when I express my considerations towards you. By the way, the parvenu will have little if any idea as to what I am talking about.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 06:35 pm
What is this KK stuff? Not understanding........please explain.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 07:16 am

We had a General Erection yesterday and I must admit it was a bit of a flop.Apathy played a big part.We non voters once again again had the largest %.Approx 40% of the molecules remained unenergised and,as everybody knows,that is enough to cause a situation in which the presenters were forced to invent a false picture in order to achieve their objective which,though being unsatisfying,at least got the main business done which is to give us all a few years of peace and quiet under the guidance of a bunch of chisellers,liars and slimeballs.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 07:53 am
I saw that on the news last night. Too bad Blair can't be properly rewarded (punished) without voting out the labor party. What I know about your politics is embarrassingly little.

I am an ugly American after all is said and done. Deep down, I'm indoctrinated. But as you can see, I'm more into political action than you are. I like the illusion that I can do something about something, whether I can or not. Just keeping myself busy, entertained.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 08:42 am

I spent two years working for our Labour Party and later one year working for our Conservative Party.
I'm pretty broadminded.In the latter case I could have got a foot on the ladder.But my experience with the voters just flattened me.And nothing has appeared since to change my mind.I bet on elections now.

Did you not twig the original joke though?Maybe you read too fast.It was a celibacy joke.I wish I had had more time to work it out better.And it was for your entertainment.

Reich reckoned most men join parties to get at the crumpet which is about right.There's a lot of pretty.well connected youngish ladies around that scene.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 01:48 pm
Lola wrote:
What is this KK stuff? Not understanding........please explain.

Knock Kneed could fit the bill !
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 03:53 pm
I am not knock kneed. Not in my avatar and not for real.......but you can call me that if you like it.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 04:01 pm
Are you on line now ?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 04:02 pm
Tell you what KKLola, that was a brilliant, taste of arrogance response, then you realised of course, I can call you what the hell I like! XX Cutie.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 04:05 pm
Lola wrote:
I am not knock kneed. Not in my avatar and not for real.......but you can call me that if you like it.

Also, you may wish to back track on some of the other threads, you are not getting the 'true' picture by scanning what you want to scan. Spendispud, 'She is not knock kneed, bow legged yes' I quote.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 06:36 pm
Officer.........officer

Arrest this man!!
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 06:10 am
Mathos:-

I have a new word."Mathosian".It's a person with a tendency to produce adverse reactions in others.As in "he's a flipping Mathosian."

Or "he writes Mathosian texts".A new literary appreciation category.
0 Replies